The Queens funeral.

You don't have the authority to. It wasn't just a funeral. It was a state occasion. What would you have done if you were in charge - family and close friends only then a few sandwiches with a pay bar in a local pub?

Even that would have been too much!!

Sponsored Links
That's some twisted logic, even for you
Quite right. By that wonky logic, anyone who doesn't stand at Buckingham Palace gate lobbing £5 notes at them can't call themselves a royalist and is a hypocrite.

But of course we all lob money at them, constantly, whether we want to or not, with a threat of state violence if we don't.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So how many tens of thousands of pounds you did pilfer in your admitted 'money for nothing' scam?
Scam? Quite a few tens of thousands actually but I didn’t claim a single penny more than I was entitled to. Do you have a problem with someone claiming what they are entitled to?

Every person in the country that received furlough payments got 'money for nothing' as that was a condition of receiving it. You were not allowed to do anything for your money if you were furloughed, **********

Last edited by a moderator:
Scam? Quite a few tens of thousands actually but I didn’t claim a single penny more than I was entitled to. Do you have a problem with someone claiming what they are entitled to?

Every person in the country that received furlough payments got 'money for nothing' as that was a condition of receiving it. You were not allowed to do anything for your money if you were furloughed, you cretin.

People who claim Universal Credit are entitled to it yet they are vilified, yet when you take furlough payments it's not.

Hypocrite.

What about Tory Peer Michelle Mone nabbing millions from PPE.

People who claim Universal Credit are entitled to it yet they are vilified, yet when you take furlough payments it's not.

Hypocrite.

What about Tory Peer Michelle Mone nabbing millions from PPE.
Claiming furlough is nothing like claiming the dole.

Furlough was a ridiculous scheme, if you're not happy with it then blame the politicians who came up with the idea rather than those who correctly and legally claimed it.

Claiming the dole while not seeking work or sickness/disability while healthy is fraudulent.

Anyone defrauding the government through dodgy contracts is also fraudulent and should be prosecuted (but probably won't be).

There's a huge difference between illegality and you just deciding you don't like it.

You know, it's your loyalty as a tail wagging tory that you are feigning ignorance.

I’m not ignorant of Michelle Mone and it should be fully investigated etc. but what the fûck does that have to do with this thread about the queens funeral or furlough payments? How many more topics do you want to add to this thread?

We got money during that covid caper

Never asked for it they just gave it to us ??

Got me a Chevy engine and change out of the gift :cool:

I for one gladly contributed my share to the funeral, I would gladly have contributed more.

Sponsored Links
Back