The 'vaccine' - will you have it? And why/why not?

What will you do?

• Yes

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Not Sure Yet

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but when people say "something" like that, they are usually suggesting that it is not the thing it claims to be.

What is wrong with more than one vaccine? That's a good thing.

What is your opinion on this? You won't be getting vaccinated when it's your turn?

Sponsored Links
@ellal

Well come on, what's your alternative proposal?

@ellal

To understand what you are getting at, please tell me what your alternative proposal is, for ending the spread of this highly infectious, and potentially fatal disease.

@ellal

Well come on, what's your alternative proposal?

@ellal

To understand what you are getting at, please tell me what your alternative proposal is, for ending the spread of this highly infectious, and potentially fatal disease.

Sponsored Links
I will be ready to take the vaccine. My health risk of Covid are low, but there are plenty of people who will benefit from me being vaccinated. So I see it as a civic duty. One day I will be old, or obese or diabetic and I hope others would do the same. Also means I can start doing what I want again.

Yes. So I don't actually catch the virus, which I think I already did back in March. I won't see a jab though.. Well not for a year or more.. Those that don't want jab won't make it any difference I guess. Too few people saying no and most of them won't be offered one anyway as healthy I think.
Plus I doubt they will be allowed some treatments without having jab. We will see.

A guy at work died from Covid, in his 50's, only medical condition was diabetes, friends father died of it, nothing wrong with him except he was late 70's in age and more recently a close friend nearly died of it, he is in his 40's and healthy, he though he had got over it, had breathing issues but not enough to go into hospital. He was feeling much better and his wife thought his behavior was odd, he was giggling and slightly incoherent, she put a pulse Oximeter on him and his stats were below 80. He was admitted to hospital immediately and spent 2 weeks on oxygen and was told he probably would have died if he had gone to sleep that night.
I had started to become skeptical about the effects of Covid and I'll admit the death rate is higher for other illnesses but what concerns me is I could catch it tomorrow and I could be fit and well in 2 weeks time, on the other hand I could die from it. It's too unpredictable, that is the scary thing about it. The vaccine is low risk and one I would rather take than seeing how I cope with the actual virus.

So.Ellal believes every word a bunch of economists say about Brexit being crap when all they have is a crystal ball,yet believes the vaccine is a conspiracy etc and scientists,doctors know Nout..And one of his kids is allegedly a doctor..

Two of my brave young neighbours took part in the trials for this and they've had no side effects...dont want to see their efforts gone to waste ,I’ll be in the queue with my sleeve rolled up.

Why is that?
HAL is immune from viruses, he has Norton 360. I'm in the "Not sure yet" camp, not an anti vaxxer, it's just this government are committing to another knee jerk policy by going for the first vaccine available, while others will soon follow after a bit longer studying, when all is OK, I will have one of my choice. I understand they want the economy up and running, but at what cost ?

So.Ellal believes every word a bunch of economists say about Brexit being crap when all they have is a crystal ball,yet believes the vaccine is a conspiracy etc and scientists,doctors know Nout..And one of his kids is allegedly a doctor..
Well said.

Two of my brave young neighbours took part in the trials for this and they've had no side effects...dont want to see their efforts gone to waste ,I’ll be in the queue with my sleeve rolled up.

I'd pay the £20 myself, except that would be jumping the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back