This is tragic, I'm not laughing

Sponsored Links
That is tragic, I've heard of window cleaners, falling off ladders, and being impaled on bamboo sticks, to encourage straight flower growth, eyes being gouged on same, or a window cleaner drowning in his bucket, after a fall. Tragic. Terrible way to go.

Sponsored Links
You plonker, MM. His wife was looking for him. So either he lived there with his wife and was the occupant of the house, or his 80 year old wife was also being cruelly used by the wealthy owners, as an au pair, perhaps.
The newspaper's 'gardener' label refers to his activity at the time, not his occupation.

Anyway, a £200,000 house hardly suggests wealthy owners.

BBC had an average price for a detached house at about £350,000, so a £200,000 detached house is rather at the lower end of the housing market.
In fact, I'd guess you be hard pressed to find a detached house under £200,000.

it is tragic, but the way it was reported, made me laugh. sorry, black humour!

Well at least the old fellow would have had a clean ending.

Why was he up a ladder with only 1 leg?

You're always onto becoming a cropper going up a ladder that only has one leg, surely the rungs would have fell out on the 1st rung?

Since this thread was first posted, I've seen news reports from the scene. Tragic.

The worst one i heard was a few years ago a fella was up a ladder with a chainsaw while his wife was holding the ladder

he fell and CUT HER HEAD OFF! with the chainsaw! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back