Shocking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
i am really really pleased that the critical ones on here are so law abiding and squeaky clean that they own the moral high ground they choose to stand on

Yep, how dare they be decent human beings. B*stards :evil:

Sponsored Links
its extremely sad so not sure why any one would try and have a go or try to demonise single mothers is beyond me
if she is an alcoholic 3 pints off strong lager would have minimal effect unless it was consumed in a very short term off say less than 90-120 mins
we simply don't know as they don't say

i am really really pleased that the critical ones on here are so law abiding and squeaky clean that they own the moral high ground they choose to stand on

i am glad i have made mistakes so realize i am human unlike others who think they are superior for some strange reason
if the moral police looked at my life i would probably get a warning
i suspect the ones with high and mighty attitudes may have more to fear:cool:

Why don't you give it a rest ffs.

Single mothers who knock out babies to gain welfare are the scurge of society. Similar to those who perpetuate the myth that they are entitled to the earnings of hard working tax payers.

its extremely sad so not sure why any one would try and have a go or try to demonise single mothers is beyond me
if she is an alcoholic 3 pints off strong lager would have minimal effect unless it was consumed in a very short term off say less than 90-120 mins
we simply don't know as they don't say

i am glad i have made mistakes so realize i am human unlike others who think they are superior for some strange reason
if the moral police looked at my life i would probably get a warning
i suspect the ones with high and mighty attitudes may have more to fear:cool:

Why don't you give it a rest ffs.

Single mothers who knock out babies to gain welfare are the scurge of society. Similar to those who perpetuate the myth that they are entitled to the earnings of hard working tax payers.

same reason no one asks you to say 3 hail marys and stick a crucifix up ur ass, whilst eating a plate of potatoes and washing it down with a pint of the black stuff. ar5ehole.

same reason no one asks you to say 3 hail marys and stick a crucifix up ur ass,

How many times? It's not an ass: an ass is a donkey. It's an ar5e! :D
I'm fed up with the Americanisation of our language!

Norcon is an abnormally uncharitable and hateful man.

Clearly he has no concept of Christianity.

If he did I would refer him to 1 Corinthians 13

Norcon is an abnormally uncharitable and hateful man.

Clearly he has no concept of Christianity.

If he did I would refer him to 1 Corinthians 13

Young women having ba's to gain welfare are a charitable cause?

Clearly you have no concept of how much I give to charity.

you misunderstand the meaning of the word "charity" if you think that giving money pardons your hateful attitude.

So you think young women having ba's to gain welfare is a charitable cause?
Well do you?

the hatred, cruelty and intolerance you have displayed on this thread is uncharitable and unchristian.

giving money is irrelevant.

the hatred, cruelty and intolerance you have displayed on this thread is uncharitable and unchristian.

giving money is irrelevant.

What hatred and cruelty?

I'll tell you what is a charity though.
Its a charity on the godless society the little children were born into that they lost their lives in such a fashion. Punishment from the man above me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back