Shocking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what hatred and cruelty?

this hatred, cruelty and intolerance you have displayed on this thread is uncharitable and unchristian.

Half a dozen babies, stuff them in a few drawers and live off a grand a week on the social.

She'll probably pop a few more out now.
Easy money.

Single mothers who knock out babies to gain welfare are the scurge of society

Young women having ba's to gain welfare

worst of all this

Punishment from the man above me thinks.

and as for this

Clearly you have no concept of how much I give to charity.

I refer you particularly to verse 3
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing
and verse 4
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Sponsored Links
Clearly your idea of "hatred and cruelty" is different to mine.

indeed it is.

Not to mention my idea of tolerance, kindness, sympathy, forgiveness, charity and christianity.

Don't flatter yourself. Self praise is no praise.

My idea of "hatred and cruelty" at the moment came from a U tube video I watched yesterday about four young African chaps being beaten, stripped naked and then "necklaced" with a burning tyre.

That's trumphs that nonsense you've written above.

Sponsored Links
and here you are, displaying your own hatred, cruelty and intolerance with pride.

and here you are, displaying your own hatred, cruelty and intolerance with pride.

You never answered my question.

Do you think young women having ba's to gain welfare is a charitable cause?
Are you happy that your taxes go to these parasites?
Just answer the question. (he won't)

you don't recognise your own hatred, cruelty and intolerance

you have created your own idea of the reason why this woman was in a refuge for victims of domestic violence; you have created your own idea of her age and her previous status as single or partnered; you have created your own idea of any benefits she may or may not have received, and you have attached your own prejudices to the ideas you have created.

I will not stoop to your levels of hatred, cruelty and intolerance.

"Punishment from the man above me thinks."
You are revolting to speak of the death of one child, and brain damage to another, in such terms.

I'm starting to recognise your hatred, cruelty and intolerance.
Punishment from the man above on "society" not the little children.

Are you happy that your taxes go towards single mothers who knock out sprogs to gain welfare?
Yes or no? Just answer the question. (he won't)

:LOL:
I've never laid claim to being anything special, but you make me look like a saint in comparison.
Still, as long as you can sleep at night eh?

JohnD is resorting to posting lies and still refuses to answer a simple question.
I'll sleep sound.

Are you happy that your taxes go towards single mothers who knock out sprogs to gain welfare?

The wording of this reply, reminds me of another contributer who seems to be off-line for the time being. Now who else would say"Yes or no? Just answer the question. (he won't)"?

The name is on the tip of my tongue. is it Jacob-10?Jack-20? James-30? Jarvis-40? Jason 50? John-60? Justin-70? Jordan-80? I give up. I just cant remember the user name of the the person norcon's style of reply reminds me of. :?:

The wording of this reply, reminds me of another contributer who seems to be off-line for the time being. Now who else would say"Yes or no? Just answer the question. (he won't)"?

The name is on the tip of my tongue. is it Jacob-10?Jack-20? James-30? Jarvis-40? Jason 50? John-60? Justin-70? Jordan-80? I give up. I just cant remember the user name of the the person norcon's style of reply reminds me of. :?:

Yeah, you beat me to it, bolo.

It's pure, unadulterated you-know-who.

JohnD is resorting to posting lies and still refuses to answer a simple question.
I'll sleep sound.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back