this

Sponsored Links
It's the Tories. Talk and waffle and pretend to do something while they line their own pockets. When the country goes bust they'll be out of office anyway.

It's the Tories. Talk and waffle and pretend to do something while they line their own pockets. When the country goes bust they'll be out of office anyway.

unlike labour eh,who basically raped the country and caused all these problems.
ooops you might now set up a quango,bet he wont ;)

Sponsored Links
I would like to see it made harder to receive benefits for those who are capable of working but appear to choose not too. However the reality is certain people will always find ways to work the system no matter what rules apply.

Libby you say you did this to get a home, what do you think of any proposed changes. Not having a go just want to read a possible alternative view point.

Tories, Labour, Limp Dem. The word you're looking for is politician. Doesn't matter what colour they are, they're all the same.

They're not stupid. They know we're fooked, just don't know when the excrement will strike the Vent-Axia. Promise the world, get elected, don't do what you promised but tinker with trivial stuff - then few years later it's peerage, nice pension and hit pay-dirt in Europe/multinational.

Tories, Labour, Limp Dem. The word you're looking for is politician. Doesn't matter what colour they are, they're all the same.

Joe keeps tellin us the UK will be a Muslim run country soon. If he's right (an I hope he's bloody wrong) There won't be the multitude of young women gettin pregnant just so they get a house/flat/mansion, along with the benefits they so graciously (not) receive each week (courtesy of us taxpayers). Instead they'll probably be stoned to death, along wi the lad that got them pregnant in the first place. ;)

What do you think? me and my other half had our first child just to get a home together

As sad indictment on our society when you bring a child into the world just to get a home. Let's hope your child never gets to hear that was your reason for having them. :cry:

Joe keeps tellin us the UK will be a Muslim run country soon. If he's right (an I hope he's bloody wrong) There won't be the multitude of young women gettin pregnant just so they get a house/flat/mansion, along with the benefits they so graciously (not) receive each week (courtesy of us taxpayers). Instead they'll probably be stoned to death, along wi the lad that got them pregnant in the first place. ;)

So. islam: not all bad then. :LOL: :LOL:

What do you think? me and my other half had our first child just to get a home together

Twenty years ago, I would have probably condemned you for that. Since then, seeing how things are going, my attitude to you is more likely to be fair play, why not.

Every other fooker comes to The UK to rape our welfare system. I'd much rather it was someone indigenous who may have even put something in (I don't mean at the conception! ;)) in the first place, before taking.

Please, just tell me, your other half doesn't have a 'tache and a towel on her head? :LOL: :LOL:

The daughter that got us our home has grown up with two children and happy, yes, she was told why she's here and loved just as much as her children.
Spirit. I have a most gorgeous missus for 28 yrs. your eight yrs out.
;)

Libby spent most of his life in the 'big house'. :rolleyes:

This thread reminds me why I put tax avoidance high on my list of priorities.

Sponsored Links
Back