Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
There's no smoke without fire - and no crematorium fire without smoke. It is proven beyond doubt by reconnaissance photos that the crematoria chimneys hardly ever smoked. That's real proof that is. Proof that is backed up by science. It's your conspiracy theory that is in tatters. You can't burn 11,000,000 people without making smoke. The allies were particularly interested in smoking chimneys because that meant industry, and it was industry that they were attacking. Maybe you'd care to explain why the crematoria chimneys weren't filmed smoking? Could it be that the fire wasn't lit? ;)
Wrong again Joe. One of the main reasons the SS approached Topf in the first place was that their ovens were known for being extremely efficient with "very low odour and smoke". The later ovens were also coke ovens which were even hotter and emitted even less smoke. Why not read up on it. Not on conspiracy theory sites - look up some proper facts.

What do you think the SS at Auschwitz were doing with 52 ovens with a capacity of tens of thousands of bodies per month? Why were they so urgent if they weren't going to use them? Why did they need 800+ stokers for those ovens? Were they all sat around doing nothing?

What is your theory for why Karl Prufer sat down in his office in 1942 and wrote all this down in memos and letters. Do you think he made it all up for a giggle?

What's it like in the bottom of that hole Joe?

There's no smoke without fire - and no crematorium fire without smoke. It is proven beyond doubt by reconnaissance photos that the crematoria chimneys hardly ever smoked. That's real proof that is. Proof that is backed up by science. It's your conspiracy theory that is in tatters. You can't burn 11,000,000 people without making smoke. The allies were particularly interested in smoking chimneys because that meant industry, and it was industry that they were attacking. Maybe you'd care to explain why the crematoria chimneys weren't filmed smoking? Could it be that the fire wasn't lit? ;)

I've already shown you a picture with smoke coming from the site.
Here:
May311944_closeup.jpg

http://www.holocaust-history.org/see-no-evil/#anchor5079500
http://www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation4/view/print.html

June261944_closeup.jpg

But try to remember that the aeriel photos were only taken during a short period in the camps life.

Edit:
Pic I've already put up which debunks your claim:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...nau_Extermination_Complex_-_NARA_-_306005.jpg

Those pictures show nothing. The camps used to burn their every day rubbish.

Sponsored Links
Wrong again Joe. One of the main reasons the SS approached Topf in the first place was that their ovens were known for being extremely efficient with "very low odour and smoke". The later ovens were also coke ovens which were even hotter and emitted even less smoke. Why not read up on it. Not on conspiracy theory sites - look up some proper facts.

What do you think the SS at Auschwitz were doing with 52 ovens with a capacity of tens of thousands of bodies per month? Why were they so urgent if they weren't going to use them? Why did they need 800+ stokers for those ovens? Were they all sat around doing nothing?

What is your theory for why Karl Prufer sat down in his office in 1942 and wrote all this down in memos and letters. Do you think he made it all up for a giggle?

What's it like in the bottom of that hole Joe?

Why would they make ovens that only burned one body at a times? Would you do that if you wanted to burn over 10 million bodies? I doubt it.

Industry in those days used loads of boilers. Boilers need stokers don't they?

Legend has it that Jews operated the ovens (Sonderkomandos).

No-one has ever been charged with operating a gas chamber or burning bodies. Why is that? No-one has ever witnessed a body removed from a gas chamber. Why is that if there were 11,000,000 of them?

At Treblinka they supposedly built the gas chambers, gassed 900,000 but forgot to build the crematoria. FFS. What planet are you guys on that you can accept such nonsense? :rolleyes:

BTW, I used to work next to a crematorium and I can tell you that modern gas operated ones make a good deal of smoke when the body first enters. So why do you think coke is different? I reckon you must be snorting the stuff.

Why would they make ovens that only burned one body at a times?

Joe refers to single-person crematoria, ignoring the information given earlier.

.... The memo quotes the capacity of the 6 ovens as 250 per day.

The memo goes on to say that another 10 ovens were under construction, which would have a further capacity of 800 per day and another 16 were being redirected from another camp which would add another 800. That's 32 ovens with a capacity of 1850 bodies per day. The letter also says that Krone stated that this number was insufficient and more ovens must be delivered as quickly as possible.

At the peak a total of 52 ovens were in operation at the Auschwitz complex with a capacity of 2650 per day - or 80,000 per month. Nobody denies this,

I suppose Joe would find it more difficult to address the point, so he ignores it.

Where are they now then? You'd need a heck of a long time and a lot of lorries to cart that stuff away.

The point is that you have to use your common sense. 11,000,000 people gassed and burned in secret is just plain ridiculous. Use your common sense.

Why would they make ovens that only burned one body at a times? Would you do that if you wanted to burn over 10 million bodies? I doubt it.
You are right, they wouldn't do that. What they did was build ovens with a capacity of thousands per month, as detailed by Karl Prufer in his business documents. I note you also say 'burn over 10 million bodies' when nobody claims the Nazis burned all their victims.

Where are they then? You can't 'lose' 11,000,000 without someone seeing them? The French Resistance completely denied that holocaust happened.

I've already shown you a picture with smoke coming from the site.
Here:
May311944_closeup.jpg

http://www.holocaust-history.org/see-no-evil/#anchor5079500
http://www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation4/view/print.html

June261944_closeup.jpg

But try to remember that the aeriel photos were only taken during a short period in the camps life.

Edit:
Pic I've already put up which debunks your claim:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ation_Complex_-_NARA_-_306005.jpg[/QUOTE]When these photograghs were analysed by the allied intelligence was it they who drew the little arrows and captions on them identifying the gas chambers or is this someone elses interpretation?

You are right, they wouldn't do that. What they did was build ovens with a capacity of thousands per month, as detailed by Karl Prufer in his business documents. I note you also say 'burn over 10 million bodies' when nobody claims the Nazis burned all their victims.
Are saying that because crema capable of burning only one body at a time were considered inefficient for the task of exterminating millions of people the solution was to build more of the same type.
If you accept that the Germans didn't burn all their victims what did they do with them?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back