Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logistics of rounding up 121 times the capacity of Wembley Stadium just doesn't add up. The trains couldn't carry that many people. 11,000,000 people wouldn't volunteer to leave their homes. They'd fight, just as you would fight. The camps couldn't hold 23 times the population of modern day Bristol. 11,000,000 people wouldn't passively go to their deaths in gas chambers. You couldn't dispose of 11,000,000 bodies without either smoke or massive holes in the ground. Aerial photo reconnaissance prove that neither of those happened. No-one witnessed the gassings. No-one witnessed the cremations. The Red Cross say it never happened. The World Almanac say it never happened. The French Resistance say it never happened. So guess what? I believe it never happened. It was a massive propaganda event. A massive conspiracy theory that doesn't stand up to even cursory investigation. If you think it happened - you are going to have to prove that it did. It's for you to prove an event happened - not for me to prove it didn't.

Sponsored Links
It's funny how the Germans themselves believe it happened and are still prepared to pay (financially) for it. Rather odd that.

Somehow, your message never got across to them, or maybe it's because it is a bit daft.

The world almanac don't say it didn't happen. They admit their post war figures were based on pre war estimates. You can't use some of their numbers as a source and ignore the correction that they themselves issued. Cherry picking evidence is a sure sign of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

Reckon 9/11 was an inside job as well? What about those chemtrails, or the moon landings? :rolleyes:

Don't forget that it was the CIA who killed Kennedy, Elvis is alive and living above a launderette in Scunthorpe and Michael Jackson was never a kiddy fiddler. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
It's funny how the Germans themselves believe it happened and are still prepared to pay (financially) for it. Rather odd that.

Somehow, your message never got across to them, or maybe it's because it is a bit daft.

It's because anyone that raises the issue gets jailed. Good policy that eh? One that you agree with no doubt.

Don't forget that it was the CIA who killed Kennedy, Elvis is alive and living above a launderette in Scunthorpe and Michael Jackson was never a kiddy fiddler. ;) ;)

But the silliest of all is saying that 121 times the capacity of Wembley Stadium disappeared without a trace. ;)

But the silliest of all is saying that 121 times the capacity of Wembley Stadium walked away, alive, but nobody saw them travelling and nobody saw them living ever again, or provided them with food, clothes, shelter, hospital treatment, and they never made contact with their families or went back to their old jobs.

That is a very valid point. The Germans have been living in shame of the awful things they did to the Jews since the end of the war. They are the big players in Europe and certainly would not hesitate to prove otherwise if they could. It will never be possible to be accurate with the numbers and I'm sure some things have been exaggerated but to deny it ever happened has got to be madness.

That is a very valid point. The Germans have been living in shame of the awful things they did to the Jews since the end of the war. They are the big players in Europe and certainly would not hesitate to prove otherwise if they could. It will never be possible to be accurate with the numbers and I'm sure some things have been exaggerated but to deny it ever happened has got to be madness.

Shame that German Law prohibits the very denial they may be seeking..........

:eek:

It's because anyone that raises the issue gets jailed.
Why would they if you can PROVE it never happened?

If you have this overwhelming evidence that the holocaust never happened then there is no crime.

So why are the gullible Germans still paying Joey?

It's because anyone that raises the issue gets jailed.
Why would they if you can PROVE it never happened?

If you have this overwhelming evidence that the holocaust never happened then there is no crime.

So why are the gullible Germans still paying Joey?

Are you being purposely obtuse?

It's for you to PROVE that the holocaust happened.

Just like I would have to PROVE that aliens landed in Hyde Park, not prove that they didn't.

The Germans are paying because their paymasters say they must.

Shame that German Law prohibits the very denial they may be seeking..........

:eek:

I forgot that :oops: Surely though if it was a hoax they'd get round that??

Do you know nuffink? It is called the:

Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back