Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know nuffink? It is called the:

Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany
Reparations for what?

The Holocaust never happened! It's a hoax! Why are they paying Joey and who is making them if it never happened?

Your conspiracy theory gets more hilarious by the minute.

Sponsored Links
Reparations for slave labour. You don't seem to realise that you are arguing my corner do you? The people claiming the pensions from Germany are doing so on the basis that they were forced against their will into labour camps to aid the German war effort. Just like I've been telling you all along - these people obviously didn't die or they couldn't make a claim could they? They were Labour Camps. Gedditt yet? (he won't). :rolleyes:

Yes billions. I think that it's only fair. If anyone is wrongly imprisoned then they have every right to compensation. Don't you agree? Not to mention the conditions and disease like typhus. Of course they need compensating - and that is what Germany is paying for.

Sponsored Links
Yes of course. That's what the Germans are paying for - and quite right too.

And the six million are now claiming it back. (so they are still alive then).

Yes but do you understand what you are reading?

Keep at it Nosey. Bit by bit were are breaking down the brainwashing you had as a child. One day, you will see the holocaust in its true light.

It's because anyone that raises the issue gets jailed.
Why would they if you can PROVE it never happened?

If you have this overwhelming evidence that the holocaust never happened then there is no crime.

So why are the gullible Germans still paying Joey?

Are you being purposely obtuse?

It's for you to PROVE that the holocaust happened.

Just like I would have to PROVE that aliens landed in Hyde Park, not prove that they didn't.

The Germans are paying because their paymasters say they must.

Hate to correct you cocker, but the burden of proof is really on you for this one. If you are going against the established historical record, you are the one that needs to provide proof.

And when I say proof, I mean proof, not a few bits of information taken entirely out of context.

Of course - but not the one that you believe in. Death camps never existed. You don't design and build a death camp with a hospital and library.

It's because anyone that raises the issue gets jailed.
Why would they if you can PROVE it never happened?

If you have this overwhelming evidence that the holocaust never happened then there is no crime.

So why are the gullible Germans still paying Joey?

Are you being purposely obtuse?

It's for you to PROVE that the holocaust happened.

Just like I would have to PROVE that aliens landed in Hyde Park, not prove that they didn't.

The Germans are paying because their paymasters say they must.

Hate to correct you cocker, but the burden of proof is really on you for this one. If you are going against the established historical record, you are the one that needs to provide proof.

And when I say proof, I mean proof, not a few bits of information taken entirely out of context.

I can prove that aliens never landed in Hyde Park because there were no witnesses to the event. Same with the holocaust conspiracy theory, no witnesses to the disappearance of 11,000,000 people. Crazy man.

Yes of course. That's what the Germans are paying for - and quite right too.

And the six million are now claiming it back. (so they are still alive then).
So what happened to the six million Jews once their homes, money and possessions were stolen by the Nazis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back