Trevor Sinclar

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
If, as you say, the moderators have allowed this behaviour to go unchecked, can you say that your reports of this behaviour to them has not been acted upon - or have you taken it upon yourself to act as a sole arbiter for what constitutes racist behaviour in the forum?

Sponsored Links
Exactly what I said, we agree. Personal anecdotes reflect the reality as perceived by the observer.
Whether those anecdotes are true or not is of course a matter of conjecture.
I suspect it is not a rare occurrence that some may invent a personal anecdote trying to add an air of credibility to their bigoted perception.
He's not doing such a good job of being sole arbitor with such an inflammatory statement. Mods show throw him off for that alone.

If, as you say, the moderators have allowed this behaviour to go unchecked, can you say that your reports of this behaviour to them has not been acted upon - or have you taken it upon yourself to act as a sole arbiter for what constitutes racist behaviour in the forum?
I haven't reported any of the offending posts. The mods appear to very capable of deleting posts to protect themselves and the offensive posters
For example, they quickly deleted ReganAndCarter's post claiming to have revealed someone's personal data, without me reporting it. Maybe someone else did so. So I think it's safe to assume that they did so to protect themselves and ReganAndCarter. I think it's also safe to assume that they monitor this forum adequately.
So you may if you wish assume "that I have taken it upon myself to act as a sole arbiter for what constitutes racist behaviour in the forum", if that's the way you like to see it.
But I prefer to think that I have as much right to object to racist comments as anyone else. If you, the mods or anyone else disagrees with my opinion, you're also perfectly entitled to an opinion.
At the end of the day, I think that I have the moral high ground in objecting to racist posts, rather than those making those offensive posts.
And if previous posters have been banned for objecting to racist posts, then mods are intentionally subduing objections to racist comments.

Edit:
I refer you to this post,
See the pattern?
Gant resorts to addressing me with what I can only assume is meant to be a derogatory address, so I respond likewise.
It's exactly the same as you and others highlighting bad publicity concerning foreigners while ignoring exactly the same behaviour from white people.
And you keep doing it, time and time again!
it illustrates exactly why so many comments are so bigoted, and therefore racist. They report multiple times on behaviour by foreigners, while totally ignoring exactly the same behaviour by white people.
It's all so one-sided. That's racism. I dare say the mods would have to lose so many members if they tried to address the problem because it is so deep-seated.

Last edited:
'Moral high ground', says he.:rolleyes:
Well, if you insist upon riding around on your high horse, don't be surprised people will spread hay across your moral high ground.

Sponsored Links
Can't see anybody being lectured by a knave and a charlatan who denies he's been on the forum before, when the wording and punctuation is straight out of the Himmy, bobby dazzler, etc etc handbook.
Away with you, you imposter.

'Moral high ground', says he.:rolleyes:
Well, if you insist upon riding around on your high horse, don't be surprised people will spread hay across your moral high ground.
It isn't the individual posts that can be demonstrated as racist. Taken in isolation they're merely reporting the news items.
It's the pattern of behaviour that is racist, constantly reporting news involving foreigners, while totally ignoring exactly the same sort of news involving white people.
If you're content to ignore such behaviour, that is entirely your right, and you're welcome to it.

Can't see anybody being lectured by a knave and a charlatan who denies he's been on the forum before, when the wording and punctuation is straight out of the Himmy, bobby dazzler, etc etc handbook.
Away with you, you imposter.
Away with you, you racist.
You'd very much prefer that anyone who is prepared to challenge your racist behaviour is banned, leaving you free to post your racist comments without challenge.
You don't even have a valid argument to excuse your racist behaviour.

Some pubs have been put too use as shi sha bars in Oldham where underage white girls were shagg*d on a regular basis according to reports. Fine use of a building eh.
And we all know there was no underage drinking and shaggin when they were pubs.....

Don't worry about the number of Mosques. Yes, I totally accept your comment was purely an observation.
There's less than 2,000 Mosques in UK.
There's 40,000 churches.
So the percentage of Mosques compared to Churches is just under 5%, about the same percentage as the Muslim population compared to the Christian population.
I've never heard of anyone discussing the number of churches.
There are probably 2000 mosques in London alone.
Charity status and no tax... Why wouldn't you

And we all know there was no underage drinking and shaggin when they were pubs.....
it was a report in the Manchester evening news that the girls were underage in a sexual capacity. I don’t know whether you condone that or not. Your point is a valid one but were the girls involved under the age of consensual sex. I’m sure there would be cases but there’s a reason for a law to protect minors which is a somewhat obvious one.

Away with you, you racist.
You'd very much prefer that anyone who is prepared to challenge your racist behaviour is banned, leaving you free to post your racist comments without challenge.
You don't even have a valid argument to excuse your racist behaviour.
Doesn’t really cut the mustard does it himmy you’ve been found wanting.

it was a report in the Manchester evening news that the girls were underage in a sexual capacity. I don’t know whether you condone that or not. Your point is a valid one but were the girls involved under the age of consensual sex. I’m sure there would be cases but there’s a reason for a law to protect minors which is a somewhat obvious one.
I do not condone underage girls being exploited in any way and that was the point I was making.

I think that point gets lost on here sometimes and lot of effort seems to go into finding racist connotations where there aren’t any but the underage sex becomes superfluous to the discussion. Strange but true, having two daughters probably has an influence on my thinking.

I think that point gets lost on here sometimes ...
That's because some on here, including you, constantly draw the attention of the forum to the ethnic dimension, while ignoring for decades the abuse, torture and even murder that has taken place in "English" religious establishments.
Which illustrates that sexual abuse in your case is merely a stick with which to beat your racist drum.

Sponsored Links
Back