Trevor Sinclar

Thought she served as a welcome break from the relentless servitude we've been subjected to.

Sponsored Links
For stirring up hatred the world used is usually fomenting, although fermenting will do. There used to be a poster on here called AngleEyes and he preferrred fermenting over fomenting. As you are a fairly new member you might not have heard of him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another character called Scarlet Pimpernel used to ferment also. Here, look:

First of all, thank you for pointing out the incorrect use of ferment/foment. We are all still learning.

Secondly, I tested your claim that this mistake was also repeated by other users, you're right, it is a common mistake of other users. There's 6 pages of the use of 'ferment' alone, many of them with the incorrect use of the word. Are you seriously suggesting that all these users are the same person?

1663659006567.png

Then there's 'fermenting' Another 4 pages of the use of the word, one of which is a post from Notch7. Are you seriously expecting the forum to believe that I and Notch7 are the same person because of one common mistake?

1663659300585.png

So I take your point about the incorrect use of the word, but your claim that it is limited to three people is nonsense.
I think you're scratching for a bit if dirt, and the best you can come up with is the dirt under your fingernails.

Read the post
Your post at no time specifies who you are talking about. That's why I asked.
If you've made a bogus claim, and you realised it's bogus, I can understand why you are now being so vague.

Sad beyond comprehension why you'd keep up such a facade.

She's clever though, kept all you boys hard at work during the funeral of Her Majesty, she must have been p155ing herself.
I see Andy11's supporters accept your theories without the slightest checking of your facts.
Gullible doesn't come anywhere near it.

Andy11 has been proven to be a racist violent extremist, and yet some follow his doctrine without question.
How easily the donkeys are led by the daftest donkey.

Sponsored Links
First of all, thank you for pointing out the incorrect use of ferment/foment. We are all still learning.

Secondly, I tested your claim that this mistake was also repeated by other users, you're right, it is a common mistake of other users. There's 6 pages of the use of 'ferment' alone, many of them with the incorrect use of the word. Are you seriously suggesting that all these users are the same person?

View attachment 280020

Then there's 'fermenting' Another 4 pages of the use of the word, one of which is a post from Notch7. Are you seriously expecting the forum to believe that I and Notch7 are the same person because of one common mistake?

View attachment 280021

So I take your point about the incorrect use of the word, but your claim that it is limited to three people is nonsense.
I think you're scratching for a bit if dirt, and the best you can come up with is the dirt under your fingernails.
Thanks for the detailed explanation; you have very impressive knowledge of the forum for a new member.

Thanks for the detailed explanation; you have very impressive knowledge of the forum for a new member.
Basic Database stuff.
And thank you to you also. You demonstrated how you arrive at a conclusion, then you find some data to support your conclusion.
And your friends don't even bother to check your findings, never mind your conclusions.
For future reference there are many methodologies, probably numerous ones on google, that suggest how to progress an investigation.
You started at the wrong end.

Fair Testing is a simple process. It relies on changing a single variable to see how that effects the results.
You failed to change any variable. if you had simply searched on the word, and omitted the user, you would have received different results, and therefore arrived at a different conclusion.

Fair Testing destroyed your theory on the first attempt.

Basic Database stuff.
And thank you to you also. You demonstrated how you arrive at a conclusion, then you find some data to support your conclusion.
And your friends don't even bother to check your findings, never mind your conclusions.
For future reference there are many methodologies, probably numerous ones on google, that suggest how to progress an investigation.
You started at the wrong end.

Fair Testing is a simple process. It relies on changing a single variable to see how that effects the results.
You failed to change any variable. if you had simply searched on the word, and omitted the user, you would have received different results, and therefore arrived at a different conclusion.

Fair Testing destroyed your theory on the first attempt.
:ROFLMAO:

Only two out of the nine examples posted above use the word ferment incorrectly; one of which is Andy11s post.
The others correctly refer to it in brewing, drains or as an answer in a word game.
I don't see any post from Notch on that list.

I don't see any post from Notch on that list.
Your counting is inaccurate, therefore your opinion is worthless.
Boris Johnson voters have to go the extra mile to excuse him.

I’m not sure the images prove anything, but Johnson has spent years fermenting hatred against the EU, it’s well known he isn’t respected as a leader
But it doesn't matter, the basic principle of Fair Testing destroys andy11's theory. Even if there was only one example of substituting one variable for another and getting a different result proves his theory is fallible to the first test. And that was just one test.
But you mis-counted because you failed to count all the events that mattered.

Your counting is inaccurate, therefore your opinion is worthless.

But it doesn't matter, the basic principle of Fair Testing destroys andy11's theory. Even if there was only one example of substituting one variable for another and getting a different result proves his theory is fallible to the first test. And that was just one test.
But you mis-counted because you failed to count all the events that mattered.
i can only comment on what i see and i do not see any post from Notch on that list. And most of those posts refer to the word ferment in a proper context.

i can only comment on what i see and i do not see any post from Notch on that list. And most of those posts refer to the word ferment in a proper context.
there's none so blind as those who will not see.

Dear God!
Click on Notch's name as indicated..
I found it using the search function without specifying a user's name. The first and blatant.ly obvious test of Andy11's theory. It not only illustrated how he had concocted his theory without testing, but it totally destroyed his theory.
I found two examples of the incorrect use of the wood just on the first page, and at least 3 examples on the second page, and there's 6 pages of the search. And these examples are not including any of those mentioned by andy11.
Then there's the other criteria: "ferment".
1663753762436.png

1663754254938.png

Last edited:
much simpler to post the actual content than a screenshot.
What a bore.
You mean like this, three posts ago?
1663757832179.png

That is the actual content! Click on the up arrow next to Notch's name.

Talk about hopping around trying to avoid the obvious self-inflicted foot wound? :rolleyes:

much simpler to post the actual content than a screenshot.
What a bore.
Do what others are doing and don't reply to him oddbod.
I thought the mods would have hooked him off by now for the disruptive influence he has on the site. I think they might going for the other alternative of whereby he self destructs, which doesn't look too far away by all accounts.

Sponsored Links
Back