Trevor Sinclar

Doesn’t really cut the mustard does it himmy you’ve been found wanting.
Are you claiming that you're better than me at being abusive, dummy?
I'll give you that one. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Blimey I recall that previous Liberal party leader

A white Practising Christian

Hounded out of office because of it

Blimey had he been of another religion there would have been an out cry

Blimey I recall that previous Liberal party leader

A white Practising Christian

Hounded out of office because of it

Blimey had he been of another religion there would have been an out cry
Hounded out of office because of what?

Sponsored Links
When some posters persistently post up any bad publicity about foreigners, immigrants, etc, and at the same time fail to comment on exactly the same occurrences involving white people, that is blatant racially motivated
Context is needed: for the occurrence in question to be racially significant you would need to know what percentage of the immigrant population cause such occurrences and what percentage of the non-immigrant population cause such occurrences, then compare the two to see if either "race" causes more occurrences proportionately. For example, the recent trouble in Leicester saw muslims and hindus fighting in residential streets, over a cricket match, for several consecutive days. Do rival white British football fans do this?

If a comment is racially motivated it doesn't necessarily make that comment wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Context is needed: for the occurrence in question to be racially significant you would need to know what percentage of the immigrant population cause such occurrences and what percentage of the non-immigrant population cause such occurrences, then compare the two to see if either "race" causes more occurrences proportionately. For example, the recent trouble in Leicester saw muslims and hindus fighting in residential streets, over a cricket match, for several consecutive days. Do rival white British football fans do this?
Of course.
They even take their trouble abroad with them.
In England, football hooliganism has been a major talking point since the 1970s. In the 1980s it reached new levels of hysteria, with the Prime Minister wading into a debate over Identity Cards for fans, and Ken Bates calling for electrified fences to pen in the “animals”. The Heysel stadium disaster of 1985 led to some serious questions being asked of this “plague” on football. English clubs were banned from Europe for five years, and told to clean up their act. Still the problems persisted. A lot of people claim that the “feel-good factor” which returned to English football following successful campaigns at Italia 90 and Euro 96 has led to the emergence of a new, more laid-back fan, but cynics (or realists) claim that violence at football is still very much an issue, it is just reported less as it tends to happen well away from the stadiums themselves.

If a comment is racially motivated it doesn't necessarily make that comment wrong.
:rolleyes:
If I kill someone, it doesn't necessarily make it a crime.
The motivation and reason is the key.
If someone makes repetitive comments, and the reason for posting those comments is racially motivated, their comment might be simply reposting old news. It's the motivation for the behaviour that is the key.

Of course.
They even take their trouble abroad with them.
I've never gone to a football match looking for trouble. Enjoyed the times like before playing Liverpool at anfield and having a pint and laugh with the locals before the game.
Been very embarrassed by the behaviour of some Chelsea fans when I've Been abroad and away games in this country.

However as much as I'm not a apologist for some of these idiots there were some scary sticky moments with home fans when we would look around us and see who looks pretty tasty and could handle themselves. I know how cras it sounds but sometimes you had to stick together & fight as to not get a kick in.

Why give him the oxygen to feed off. Self preservation comes in all guises.
A few tasty geezers turning up at the back of him while he types away at the speed of knots would be sight to behold.

that is blatant racially motivated fermenting of hatred against ethnic minorities.
For stirring up hatred the world used is usually fomenting, although fermenting will do. There used to be a poster on here called AngleEyes and he preferrred fermenting over fomenting. As you are a fairly new member you might not have heard of him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another character called Scarlet Pimpernel used to ferment also. Here, look:

For stirring up hatred the world used is usually fomenting, although fermenting will do. There used to be a poster on here called AngleEyes and he preferrred fermenting over fomenting. As you are a fairly new member you might not have heard of him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another character called Scarlet Pimpernel used to ferment also. Here, look:

She's clever though, kept all you boys hard at work during the funeral of Her Majesty, she must have been p155ing herself.

Sponsored Links
Back