Trying to find an MK cooker swtich that's no longer produced

your probably right rf, i would rather do this anyway but the homeowner tiled the wall abt a year ago and im trying to avoid the mess!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Is it surface mounted? I only remember ever seeing those MK ones on surface. I don't think they did a flush mount version.

I think crabtree used to do one a similar size which might still be available and might fit as a replacement. I'll have a look.

hmmmm, might have such a beast sat here.

145mm wide, 118mm high, mk cooker connection unit with socket to the right. red toggle switch (as the current Logic CCU, but red)

no part numbers that I can see, other than a patent number 1024225
possible part number under the earth bar, 7445, numbers in similar font on the back box and cover 7475 and 7478 respectivly

cant upload a photo atm as Im working away this week, can sort out a photo sunday though if the measurements seem ok.

Sponsored Links
RF took the words out my mouth;
Look online on the Crabtree catalouge

45A DP COOKER CONTROL UNITS l
BS 4177 & BS 1363 PACK QTY
45A DP main switch and 13A switch socket 1 4520/1
outlet. Faceplate marked ‘cooker’
45A DP main switch and 13A switch socket with 1 4520/31
neon indicators. Faceplate marked ‘cooker’
Dimensions 168mm x 114mm
Mounting boxes 9052 surface or 9338/GV flush[/url]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back