Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right

If someone tries to assault me or my family I will guarantee that they will end up in hospital. they will "feel" the consequences of their actions at the time because I know very well how the legal system does not work.
]

With an attitude like that you'd be the one most likely to end up in hospital.

Any real fighter knows that you don't underestimate your opponent.

Sponsored Links
Revenge is a dish best served cold. Don't get mad, get even!

The reason people want to have revenge themselves is because society fails them time and time again.

Look at nonce features glitter, he is now claiming that his human rights have been violated, we will end up out of pocket looking after this piece of carp. This is the sort of thing that makes people want to take the law into their own hands.

Criminals should be dealt with in a much firmer way. ASBO's don't work, tagging doesn't work either. Jail time should be hard time with some form of rehab at the end of the sentence, education in prisons should be stepped up, trades should be taught. Young offenders should be cleaning rubbish from the side of the road in hi-vis vests with young offender written on the back, let society see them making amends.

The police are so bogged down with paperwork and following diversity regulations that no real coppering goes on anymore.

Those that do take the law into their own hands will probably not benefit from the experience.

Young offenders should be cleaning rubbish from the side of the road in hi-vis vests with young offender written on the back, let society see them making amends.
No, no, no! They should be in road-type camouflage outfits, precisely so that you don't see them - and, if it should happen that a few of them get the life squeezed out of them by a tyre or two, well ain't that a shame... ;)

Sponsored Links
Bilioustrumpstaine wrote:
Young offenders should be cleaning rubbish from the side of the road in hi-vis vests with young offender written on the back, let society see them making amends.

What about the adults then?

Not all youths behave the way some of you portray them. Unfortunately there are far to much politically correct idiots taring every youth as yobs.
Time you woke up and looked back at what you were allowed to do in your youthful years and compare how much has been taken away from todays youths.

Todays children are not allowed to be children, and grow up to quick.

The problem is that most people don't really know what the difference is between right and wrong, gay people used to be locked up in asylums, people would say 'and a good thing to, these people are sick' the same type of people to-day have no problem going to gay weddings ect. because they believe in 'equality, liberation' and all that sort of tripe.

This country was built on strong moral values, people were taught what was right and what was wrong, to-day morality is subjective, a single mother with 6 kids to different men who lives on benefit is equal to a married woman who works and pays taxes.

This country was built on strong moral values, people were taught what was right and what was wrong.

Do you have a date in mind for this golden age?

I fear it is just a nostalgic fantasy of the good old days.

This country was to some extent built on slavery, and oppression of the poor.

My Grandad died in WW1. My dad was in WW2. That's where the discipline came from, John - our fathers brought it back from the war after spending years in the army. Maybe your dad wasn't in the war eh John?

don't be silly.

so your golden age runs from about 1920 (surviving WW1 servicemen back home) to about 1970 (WW2 servicemen mostly finished bringing up their families). So your golden age includes 1930's unemployment and poverty, razor gangs, Blackshirts, the 1940's when more children were conceived out of wedlock than in it, back-street abortionists, teddy boys, East-End gangsters, Mods and Rockers fighting on Brighton beach, skinheads, ****-bashing, and "No Dogs, Irish or Blacks"

But I wasn't asking you, I was asking Tosser when his golden age was.

This country was built on strong moral values, people were taught what was right and what was wrong.

Do you have a date in mind for this golden age?

I fear it is just a nostalgic fantasy of the good old days.

This country was to some extent built on slavery, and oppression of the poor.
I wasn't talking about a golden age, i was talking about to-day, are you seriously suggesting that things were as bad in the 40s and 50s as they are to-day, In the 50s and 60s public enemies no 1 were the Krays, two typical East end gangsters who still lived with their mum who made their tea and ironed their shirts, compere them to the International drug syndicates who infest our major cities, also feral gangs mostly of immigrant stock who have introduced knife and gun culture to a country which at one time was at one time one of the most well ordered societies in history.
As for slavery, Britain didn't invent slavery but was one of if not the first country to abolish it, that is an example of strong moral values, they also abolished abortion which by any standards is a crime against humanity

Sponsored Links
Back