UK Covid Deaths etc. *Links required please, for any claims

Sponsored Links
This again? Due to the vastly higher number of vaccinated people.

"The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[30]" How on earth do you find these sites?
if you want to check the numbers out on the covid surveillance report you will see percentage wise you are more likely to catch it now

This, again? Why do you refuse to understand? It is so bloody simple. When most people are vaccinated, you will get vaccinated people catching the virus.

It's like saying - all these umbrellas are getting wet. Umbrellas don't stop the rain!
But they do stop you getting wet.

So, why is it higher?
  1. Most people are vaccinated - as discussed, vaccine reduces death, does not create magic shield to stop the virus
  2. Vaccine is not 100% effective. It protects most of the people most of the time, but not 100% all the time.
  3. People who are vulnerable, or care for those that are, are most likely to test when they develop symptoms - younger people don't bother testing
  4. Other reports from more trustworthy publications show that most of the people actually dying have not had their boosters, and some not vaccinated at all.
Anyway, this is one of the worst looking websites I've seen in a while - I wouldn't trust it if they said the Pope was Catholic.

Sponsored Links
This, again? Why do you refuse to understand? It is so bloody simple. When most people are vaccinated, you will get vaccinated people catching the virus.

It's like saying - all these umbrellas are getting wet. Umbrellas don't stop the rain!
But they do stop you getting wet.

So, why is it higher?
  1. Most people are vaccinated - as discussed, vaccine reduces death, does not create magic shield to stop the virus
  2. Vaccine is not 100% effective. It protects most of the people most of the time, but not 100% all the time.
  3. People who are vulnerable, or care for those that are, are most likely to test when they develop symptoms - younger people don't bother testing
  4. Other reports from more trustworthy publications show that most of the people actually dying have not had their boosters, and some not vaccinated at all.
Anyway, this is one of the worst looking websites I've seen in a while - I wouldn't trust it if they said the Pope was Catholic.
this again people struggling to see it is worked out on percentage basis and not just totals

What, me do all the work again? No, you made the claim.
i didnt make the claim i put a link up with figures taken from the weekly covid surveillance report which you are saying are wrong

this again people struggling to see it is worked out on percentage basis and not just totals

So what? So, if one person went to hospital with covid, and they had 3 vaccines, and they died, you would say "100% of people dying from covid were triple jabbed!"
Percentages used like this are not very helpful. All it tells us is that the deadly virus is deadly. Well I never!

Completely irrelevant.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...0/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-3-2022.pdf

"The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:

• testing behaviour is likely to be different between people with different vaccination status, resulting in differences in the chances of being identified as a case
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to the virus which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks"

"Unadjusted case rates among persons vaccinated have been formatted in grey to further emphasise the caution to be employed when interpreting these data.

To a quack website. I'm not trying to double guess, or go looking for, what you may or may not be relying on.
Regardless of what sort of site some may think it is , the figures come from a UKgovernment official source .

the figures come from a UKgovernment official source

Yes, but the point is which figures are you relying on? The report is fifty pages long.

I can't see any figures I think you are relying on being expressed as percentages.

Sponsored Links
Back