We need evidence based Politics.

Have you somehow blocked out everybody who'se recently visited a hospital or their local GP surgery from seeing this post???

Because not since the film 'Carry On Doctor' released in 1967 has a Doctor nonchalantly worn a stethoscope around their necks, & we're not even talking about medical students here . . .

Look at the video I posted, drs doing their normal jobs wearing their stethescopes around their neck. Tell me why do Drs use stethesceopes?

You truly are digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

Sponsored Links
She COULD be lying but she could also be a few other things, she sounds pretty cross at the start so it could be anger. If I was on TV, I think I would cross my arms too, it's a nervous defense mechanism too. You just don't know, lets face it. You're wrong to be so judgemental.

When interpretating body language you should never take a brief snapshot of a persons behaviour. I have watched & analysed the whole video & trust me she is lying. I know about this ****, I've written books. What she does in the first 5secs defines the whole video. She is lying.

She COULD be lying but she could also be a few other things, she sounds pretty cross at the start so it could be anger. If I was on TV, I think I would cross my arms too, it's a nervous defense mechanism too. You just don't know, lets face it. You're wrong to be so judgemental.

The problem is these techniques are not guaranteed to determine if someone is telling a lie - its based on probability - so Dork with his zero experience believes he is an expert but even then experts would be more circumspect, but it's a nice distraction point - she must be lying.

So that is why Dork on this point is full of excrement.

When interpretating body language you should never take a brief snapshot of a persons behaviour. I have watched & analysed the whole video & trust me she is lying. I know about this ****, I've written books. What she does in the first 5secs defines the whole video. She is lying.

Can you list the books you have written. I would like to read one. If not then we know you are lying.

Sponsored Links
Can you list the books you have written. I would like to read one. If not then we know you are lying.

I'm tempted I must admit, sadly I don't have an ego & if you were truly interested in the subject of body language then you will have already read them.

You could try contacting Pam Meyer & ask her why/how she got into it.

I'm tempted I must admit, sadly I don't have an ego & if you were truly interested in the subject of body language then you will have already read them.

You could try contacting Pam Meyer & ask her why/how she got into it.

I thought as much. You don't have an ego but you alleged the woman was lying with no evidence other than books you say you have written on a subject you say you have experience and you don't have an ego.

I think we have found out the liar and it's not that wonderful woman. (y)

Generally I do like your contrarian views but I have to disagree on this one. The weekend beckons.

Body language is your sixth sense. The undefineable. It's how you know when somebody likes you, fancys you, doesn't like you or even hates you.

It is a fascinating subject but I fear it is not one to be discussed at such a low level.

PM me if you wish to explore . . .

I initially counted 15 definitive markers that she's lying just from one pass of the video. I've watched it 5x now & can say that there are at least 28 markers that scream to me that this is fake news.

What on earth is happening here?

Why is someone promoting a video that is so obviously intended to promote a linear agenda?

Is it because you want to impregnate her or is it because you want us to think like she does ???

Don't some women just stand - and even walk - with arms folded?

Or all women some of the time.

I initially counted 15 definitive markers that she's lying just from one pass of the video. I've watched it 5x now & can say that there are at least 28 markers that scream to me that this is fake news.

What on earth is happening here?

Why is someone promoting a video that is so obviously intended to promote a linear agenda?

Is it because you want to impregnate her or is it because you want us to think like she does ???

Post your list of books.

Doctor casually wearing stethoscope:

51r2l-nid8L._SX342_QL70_.jpg

Doctor rubbing his chin with a stethoscope. (bit of body language going on here)

b36bc652-eaa8-49a5-8c80-ec7aa6ec086a.jpg

Dork's big problem is that somebody has said something he doesn't like.

Sponsored Links
Back