We need to leave now.

As I said more embarrassment to the outside world all this infighting and bitching makes us look like idiots. Kick everyone single one of them out.

Cant wait for the next GE

A the majority chose to leave the eu that was a binary vote chaps doesn't matter if it was only a few more one side :LOL:
B Like it or not Boris as our pm was doing this job
C remainers allied with opposition leaders blocking this. Dont believe me see how they voted 99percent labour and Libdem opposed all tory led Brexit mvs. This was supposedly a house vote note political...
D Let's see how we get on in the next GE.

Sponsored Links
A the majority chose to leave the eu that was a binary vote chaps doesn't matter if it was only a few more one side

Wrong.
For 2 reasons:

A. the leave campaign offered a vision of Brexit that is simply not true and cant be delivered.

B. The binary vote argument does not hold true in parliament. The duty of parliamentary democracy is to represent all electorate.
Also it is the duty of parliament to do the best for the country. Brexit is bad for the country, there are no tangible benefits but lots of proven negatives.

Sponsored Links
B Like it or not Boris as our pm was doing this job

I didnt realise it was the job of the PM to push through something that is damaging to the UK.
I didnt realise it was the duty of the PM to prevent parliament debating something which he knows wont get approval
I didnt realise it was the job of the PM to lie and lie again
I didnt realise it was the job of the PM to prevent a damaging report being published.

Did a pea just hit my greenhouse? Nah.. surely not anyway..

Reading more into this, will be interesting to say the least on Tuesday. I see the government have thrown alot in the ring and theres credibility issues as stake here including the Queens and the Sweaty sock court.
I get the outrage from these petty spoilt MPs wanting to feel like they want to get back to 'helping the nation' but all that's going to happen will be the continuing attempt by the opposition to deconstruct and devalue the government enough to then feel safe when the time is right to agree a GE.

Welcome to be proved wrong ( actually wrong not from some nerd opinion) that the opposition will if allowed back in the classroom prioritise brexit and or actually finding a solution to this turmoil. They will A focus on further slander of the current government
B focused adding additional 'protections' against no deal. Just like you mini clones on here :LOL:

Are we ruled by the courts or a political system it sets a president here I dont think is good either.. lots of issues.

Are we ruled by the courts or a political system it sets a president here I dont think is good either.. lots of issues.
Poor old Leavers cant make their mind up.
One the one hand they say whilst in the EU, parliament doesnt have enough power
And on the other hand, they say, whilst in the EU, Leavers are annoyed that parliament has too much power

Thats what you get with people who get all excited over brainless slogans like 'take back control'.

This fact has yet to set in remainers minds, they still have the same old delusional mindset they had at the time of the 2016 referendum.
Is that because we haven't left yet? Do let us know when that happens so that we can all get rid of our delusions. Did someone say October? This year??

:rolleyes:

Tell the country you are working all out to get a deal, but actually make no effort to make a deal, put all effort in to force through a no deal.

Sounds like a crazy plan Notch, but it might just work.

Cant wait for the next GE
Bad luck boyo.

I think it is quite reasonable and understandable that they want to wait until the Conservatives have sorted the shambles they created.
Quite right. The Tories and the Brexit Brigade own this mess. We are the laughing stock of Europe. Parliament being shut down, much lying by shameless liars, The Queen being lied to, MP's being sacked, other MP's here and in Scotland resigning. What a shower of sh it.

Bad luck boyo.

Quite right. The Tories and the Brexit Brigade own this mess. We are the laughing stock of Europe. Parliament being shut down, much lying by shameless liars, The Queen being lied to, MP's being sacked, other MP's here and in Scotland resigning. What a shower of sh it.

Hang on let's take a look at this as an anti Tory and pro remainer you're cheering this **** on :LOL: quel surprise.

Hey let's have a recap..

The referendum voted leave but the House disagreed with the public result as they were easily a majority of remainers so acted against democracy. Claiming they were doing it in the name of democracy. :LOL:

The english high court deemed the government lawful so the MPs took it to the scottish court because they disagreed with the result. I wonder why they chose the Scottish court hmm oh yes because the supreme court were closed at the time yes of course :LOL:

Bit of a trend there.. no but that's ok thats fine nothing wrong there all in the interest of the country..:p

It matters not here to the campaign to topple the government the key here is to deligitimise the current government it's another milkshake they can throw at them and use at the next ge 'they lied the scottish court said so' so transparent.

The supreme court will overrule.

Did you hear what Swinson said if they win and are allowed back into parliament.. absolutely nothing to do with resolving brexit omg I should be a political pundit I was right..

Meanwhile cracks are forming slimfast smells victory and wants to remain and Buffoon Corbyn called him out tonight and not long till Labour have their annual conf.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back