We need to leave now.

Calm down testy before you burst a blood vessel, you're on course to win a majority. I wouldnt like to see you when you are under pressure.

Brexit is a brilliant diversionary gambit by the Tory party and they will pull it off, instead of talking about their awful domestic agenda the discussion has been about the EU.
Yes but wait our Scottish friends have ruled parliament suspension unlawful hang on they said it wasnt last week?

Sponsored Links
Yes but wait our Scottish friends

Buffoon doesn't care.

He's willing to throw away NI and Scotland, as long as he gets to be Prime Minister a bit longer.

He's willing to break up the UK

He's willing to break up the Cons party.

He doesn't care about Brexit

He cares only for himself.

Buffoon doesn't care.

He's willing to throw away NI and Scotland, as long as he gets to be Prime Minister a bit longer.

He's willing to break up the UK

He's willing to break up the Cons party.

He doesn't care about Brexit

He cares only for himself.

Wheras Buffoon Corbyn cares so much he just cant make his mind up just about anything. :LOL:

Wheras Buffoon Corbyn cares so much he just cant make his mind up just about anything. :LOL:

No, I think he wants to leave with a deal, but is willing to accept that the people, including labour members and MPs, might have changed their minds, so happy to let the people vote on the final decision.

Sponsored Links
Obviously Labour want to be in power but I think it is quite reasonable and understandable that they want to wait until the Conservatives have sorted the shambles they created.

Yes but wait our Scottish friends have ruled parliament suspension unlawful hang on they said it wasnt last week?

Follow this it explains it all. Bojo will not be forced to recall Parliament.

https://twitter.com/davidallengreen/status/1171717055911014400

That is why the Scottish court is able to take a different view on the legality of prorogation to that of the English high court English constitutional law has been contaminated for a century by the parliamentary absolutism of Victorian jurist AV Dicey Scots law free of that

This means something which unconstitutional can also be unlawful in Scotland, even if held to be lawful by High Court in London (Same in theory with Northern Irish courts)

That is why I and others would have put the chances of the action succeeding in London as zero And that is why cannily the action was launched in Scotland, where judges and the law would be far more receptive

The Scottish court has found unanimously that the Prime Minister misled the Queen In effect, the court has held that Boris Johnson lied to the Queen so as to obtain prorogation Wow Just, wow Not seen a court decision like this in thirty years of constitutional geekery

Boris Johnson is the first prime minister to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.

Treason! Hang him!

He's off to the European Court of Human Rights first. :p

Imagine it was Corbyn, the SUN would have organised a rent a mob outside No 10. The stinking double standards. The headlines are running with it being unlawful - I don't think that will be confirmed in the Supreme Court. The issue is he lied to the Queen.

What would she say?

"Mr Buffoon....you're not lying to little old Queenie, are you?

Because, if you are, I'll chop orf your moppy little head!"

[footman mutters]

"Oh, er, it appears I can't do that anymore, we'll have to detain you under my pleasure!"

The Scottish court has found unanimously that the Prime Minister misled the Queen In effect, the court has held that Boris Johnson lied to the Queen so as to obtain prorogation Wow Just, wow Not seen a court decision like this in thirty years of constitutional geekery

The underlying reason for the courts decision was:

There was not a single person in government, say a minister or civil servant that would sign a witness statement to confirm the only reason for prorogation was to end this session of parliament.

The reason no minister would sign such a statrment is because should a text or email come to light proving otherwise, that person would have found to have lied to the court.....which is illegal

More embarrassment to the outside world. They just dont get it.

How about let's get this mess sorted and investigate after.. but the same mentality exists here. Let's muddy the waters so much Brexit drowns in a quagmire of controversy and scandal.

No matter despite Boris being a knob he was carrying out the wishes of the majority vote. That is a far larger Travesty of democracy over stopping a bunch of pro remainers plotting further to stop Brexit. That's what this is all about.

Youd support any means of stopping Brexit underhand or not but cry foul play when Boris is attempting to do what we asked. Oh wait hes doing it so the rich can continue dodgy tax arrangements :LOL:

More embarrassment to the outside world. They just dont get it.
No, you dont get it.

How about let's get this mess sorted and investigate after.. but the same mentality exists here. Let's muddy the waters so much Brexit drowns in a quagmire of controversy and scandal
Brexit is a con.
Johnson has caused all the recent problems.
Stop assuming Brexit has to go ahead.
It does not

he was carrying out the wishes of the majority vote. That is a far larger Travesty of democracy over stopping a bunch of pro remainers plotting further to stop Brexit. That's what this is all about
That is simply untrue.
The majority did not choose no deal
The majority did not choise for a prime minister to stop parliament doing its job.

What this is all about is you cannot understabd Brexit as sold by the leave campaign was a lie.
The 17.4m voted for a con.
The will of the people cant be achieved because Brexit cant be achieved.

You have been conned by the Torys people vs parliament garbage

Youd support any means of stopping Brexit underhand or not but cry foul play when Boris is attempting to do what we aske
That is not true.
I would not support Brexit being stopped by prevent parliament debating Brexit.

Oh wait hes doing it so the rich can continue dodgy tax arrangem
Wrong.

Johnson is doing because its made him PM.....its power he craves.

Sponsored Links
Back