what’s next then?

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
People like that need voting out.....

EDIT

Didn't see your last post!

Appealing to the ordinary guy in the street.
Mmm, almost, but not quite. It's lowest common denominator dog-whistle politics for the stupid guy in the street. The money people put a useful idiot in at the top; and pull his strings to get the plebs frothing. Since they can't walk and chew gum (you test this by asking them, "What exactly have we taken back control of?"; or, "Can you name a few Brexit bonuses for me?", they just bark when whistled.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thatcher had a vision, she had policies and she was a respected leader with honour - many people who hated her policies, agree.

Thatcher was respected by world leaders.

Boris stands for nothing and is devoid of honour or integrity
By the end thatcher had no honour or integrity even from her own party.
In 40 years maybe people might remember boris was also a man of integrity and vision ?

True?

Johnson?

survey-result (1).png

You can't remember something that wasn't true....

Let's not forget no prime minister has had it so tough since Winston. I know he's made some hash ups and those trusted around him havnt really been the best support act including trusted advisers. Labour are doing nothing for me so I'd rather stick with Joris

the prime minister being booed has shown that borisgate is like a snowball going down a hill. The pressure on him to go is building not getting less.He won't be pm for another week now so that will be a nice distraction
Goodbye bozza

well I asked what the next distraction is . Here it is. Nothing more than a distraction. He’ll stay ,

Sponsored Links
Back