What are the signs of a hacked mobile phone? Scary story this one!

Sponsored Links
I'm taking the advice of the two who brought it up and I've just ordered a Carbon monoxide detector. It's scary because I had a headache myself last night, and although I don't have a headache today, one of the others living here does today! It won't arrive until Saturday, so hopefully if it is Carbon monoxide, that it isn't an exposure to large amounts. Thanks again

I'm taking the advice of the two who brought it up and I've just ordered a Carbon monoxide detector. It's scary because I had a headache myself last night, and although I don't have a headache today, one of the others living here does today! It won't arrive until Saturday, so hopefully if it is Carbon monoxide, that it isn't an exposure to large amounts. Thanks again
Keep windows open as much as possible then.

Sponsored Links

So what gas appliances are in use? It has to come from somewhere. ( There are rare cases of CO from the ground).

Also look for flue gases from neighbour's boiler getting into your property.

To be honest I'd be really surprised it it is Carbon Monoxide, but I had better be safe and tick that box. In our apartment, we are on the 4th floor. The only appliances that we use that could be related to carbon monoxide are a water heater in the bathroom and the over in the kitchen. Neither are gas. Both are electric. Apart from that we have a mobile gas fire heater. You know the ones that ise a cylinder of gas. But that has been packed away since the start of may as we no longer need it.

I was thinking that too but I suppose there is a theory that a neighbour could have an issue. There are plenty of neighbours windows close to ours. But I think it is still a long shot.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back