What are you having for breakfast?

If we spot something like cheap sausages, too many for instant use, we would cook them, then freeze them for future use.
My freezer is switched off, I very seldom use it, there's no need to. There are shops everywhere, some of them are open 24hrs, they can store everything for me.

Sponsored Links
My freezer is switched off, I very seldom use it, there's no need to. There are shops everywhere, some of them are open 24hrs, they can store everything for me.

We make good use of the freezer, by batch cooking, buying in bulk, bulk buying on discount days etc.. It includes the convenience of being able to decide what we want to eat, without having to go out on a special trip to collect it from a shop. We might go and bulk buy our meat, maybe once per month.

The freezer costs maybe 15p per day to run, but can save considerably more than that.

Stuffing my face with eggy waffles before heading off for the last B12 shot til July. It came as a bit of a surprise when nurse told me i'd need 'em ongoing each year and i don't look forward to that needle jabbed in muscle. Had a look at supplements in the pharmacy and decided £12 for 28 tabs was mad, so i'll stick to eggy brekker for a while longer.

Sponsored Links
Poached eggs on toast topped with Mottsparagus. ;)

IMG_1408.jpeg

Back