D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,147 Reaction score 1,967 Country 23 Sep 2026 #1,816 MNW67 said: The perfect breakfast sandwich is sausage, bacon and egg with brown sauce. Click to expand... I agree, all though I’ve started swapping sausage for black pudding.
MNW67 said: The perfect breakfast sandwich is sausage, bacon and egg with brown sauce. Click to expand... I agree, all though I’ve started swapping sausage for black pudding.
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,716 Reaction score 15,497 Country 23 Sep 2026 #1,817 Dec27 said: I agree, all though I’ve started swapping sausage for black pudding. Click to expand... I love black pudding with a poached egg.
Dec27 said: I agree, all though I’ve started swapping sausage for black pudding. Click to expand... I love black pudding with a poached egg.
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,147 Reaction score 1,967 Country 23 Sep 2026 #1,818 Highway Man said: I love black pudding with a poached egg. Click to expand... Yeah the egg yoke makes it
Highway Man said: I love black pudding with a poached egg. Click to expand... Yeah the egg yoke makes it