What are you having for breakfast?

4 sausages, 3 rashes of bacon, 2 eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, black pudding, tomatoes, beans, 2 slices of fried halloumi, 2 fried slices and chips. Lashings of brown sauce and ketchup. Mug of builders tea with 4 sugars.

And your still alive to tell the tail.

Sponsored Links
It sounded lovley. I can't talk I had a McDonald's breakfast wrap this morning as well. The problem with this is I really do enjoy and they are so cheap

If only it were true, 3 mugs of white instant coffee. Don't eat breakfast, but I'll admit it sounds damn good (if slightly fatal) , if only my stomach didn't take so long to wake up in the morning.

Sponsored Links
6 Snags, 6 bacon medallions, 4 egg omelette, 2 fried eggs, tomato, beans, hash browns and mushrooms. litre of pineapple juice too.

scrambled eggs and a mug of tea just before 5am (had to get up to bring the milk in)

4 sausages, 3 rashes of bacon, 2 eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, black pudding, tomatoes, beans, 2 slices of fried halloumi, 2 fried slices and chips. Lashings of brown sauce and ketchup. Mug of builders tea with 4 sugars.

I wonder what that adds up to? Gotta be somewhere north of 3000 Kcals.

Sponsored Links
Back