What are you having for breakfast?

Sponsored Links
‘elfy veggie option this morning…..sort of!

IMG_5818.jpeg

Gotta use up those Christmas leftovers.

Scrambled golden yoke eggs with smoked salmon on toast.

IMG_5901.jpeg

When I come back from my walk, I might make a start on this dairy free trifle Mrs Mottie made for our grandson who has a dairy allergy. Turned out he didn’t even want to taste it and everyone else went for the Christmas pud or Sherry trifle.

IMG_5887.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Granola with sliced apricots and banana, some raisins, covered with greek yoghurt.

No honey, as it has crystallised (and even hot water ain't reviving it :( )

That is not toast ;)
It is in my mind. ;) If I have a toasted egg sandwich for example, I make what some people would call 'white toast' where the surface of the sliced bread is just dried and crispy with no colour to it at all but it still has a ‘normal' bread texture inside.

Eyes bigger than my belly this morning - I definitely struggled with this and I didn’t even have any toast with it!

IMG_5962.jpeg

Granola with sliced apricots and banana, some raisins, covered with greek yoghurt.

No honey, as it has crystallised (and even hot water ain't reviving it :( )

I have skipped breakfast and lunch, just supper for me - fasting 20 hours so eat between 4pm-8pm.

Over xmas I wasn't that strict - more 16-8 hours windows.

You think you cannot do it but it only takes a few days to adjust.

Only thing I need to work on is my sleep.

I have skipped breakfast and lunch, just supper for me - fasting 20 hours so eat between 4pm-8pm.

Over xmas I wasn't that strict - more 16-8 hours windows.

You think you cannot do it but it only takes a few days to adjust.

Only thing I need to work on is my sleep.

Fasting is brilliant and definitely the way your going about it. But makes all the harder if your nit sleeping well.

I'm struggling getting back into eating well.

When I eat well I then crave healthy food, but have a Christmas and it all comes tumbling down. Have a slice of Pizza followed by the Domino effect.

If I have a toasted egg sandwich for example, I make what some people would call 'white toast' where the surface of the sliced bread is just dried and crispy with no colour to it at all but it still has a ‘normal' bread texture inside.

That sounds lovely. I'm just thinking about kicking back with one in front of the telly. Although, being a clumsy beggar, I'd be worried about dribbling down my shirt.

That sounds lovely. I'm just thinking about kicking back with one in front of the telly. Although, being a clumsy beggar, I'd be worried about dribbling down my shirt.
A fried egg sandwich must be eaten when leaning forwards at precisely 37.5°. ;)

Mottie dribbles in front of the TV
Could that be what makes a good cheese sandwich ?

I put this in the fridge last night for this morning. Muesli, milk, flaxseed, honey, yoghurt and fruit.

IMG_0788.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back