What are you having for lunch?

A late lunch of a split Ciabatta toasted with cheese melted on top into which I put crispy fried bacon and fried egg.

Sponsored Links
Not lunch, but dinner - just had homemade chicken pie, mash, peas and gravy. The pie, made a couple of months ago, from the leftover chicken from a Sunday lunch. That is going to be followed quite soon, once it has settled, by Lidl apple strudel, and ice cream.

A honey roast ham and egg salad roll from Greggs which I ate at the velodrome watching the bikes go round and round zzzzzzz.

IMG_0162.jpeg

Got the ingredients for Chicken Jalfrezi and Naan.
About to start cooking.

Sponsored Links
Nice.

We are off out to one of these pub chains for a carvery. I'm just a bit bothered it's going to be rammed.
I shall have a cheese and onion pie.

Have you seen those fork-off buns that Morrisons do?

Think they call them a large Stottie.

I had one of those once for brunch.

4 eggs, 4 Quorn sausages, 4 veggie bacon, 4 veggie black pudding, 4 hash browns, baked beans, tinned tomatoes, and mushrooms.

Literally did not eat again for 2½ days. Was I stuffed!

What does a veggie black pudding contain? I mean obviously it's not actually a black pudding because a black pudding per se contains blood but we'll ignore that for now. But what do they actually spew into it to make the flavour taste like pigs blood?

I'm not just trying to roast your bacon I am genuinely interested, there was a funny video recently where some 'meat lover' was tricked into thinking he had just found the 'real sausage sandwich' but he screwed up on National TV so I do acknowledge that some of the meat substitutes do have some guts!

Sponsored Links
Back