What are you having for lunch?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I sometimes have an individual pie, family size, but individual.
I think the word "individual" in the case of steak pies refers to it being for one person. :LOL:
I'm having steak pie again tonight. But this time it will be a portion of a family steak pie.

Sainsbury's smoked salmon pate on toast made from Aldi Lightly Seeded loaf.

A grab size packet of crisps, a Boost bar and a cup of tea.

IMG_0868.jpeg

I always try to eat healthy but sometimes, on the odd occasion, i like to heat up the skillet, slosh in some olive oil and fry a couple o' Jolly Hog's, turn 'em a couple o' times then crack an egg into the mix and let 'em sizzle in cosy communion 'til done.
Then, in the name of all that's hot n' holy on this mortal coil; i'll slap in a thick slice o' bread and soak up the good stuff to scoff in leisurely contemplation of all that's perky n' porky in the world.
Sod the cholesterol.
I gotta have me bacon!
:p

Two very nice, but completely different, pork pies. One had crisp pastry and was made with uncured pork, and the other had soft pastry and was made with cured pork. I would choose the second for a regular snack. But the other one was lovely, too.

It's Sunday - and I am just relaxing from my Sunday lunch. Roast chicken breast - left over from last Sunday, mashed and roast potatoes, steamed cabbage and carrots, a roast sweetcorn, stuffing, a Yorkie pud, gravy, and cranberry sauce.

A cheese and tomato roll. This actual tomato to be precise, a Costoluto - one that I grew myself.

IMG_5255.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back