What are you having for lunch?

Looking forward to the leftover slice of quiche today: mature cheddar and bacon. A dollop of m&s smoked tomato sauce really lifts the flavour and i've begun using it in anything. Stir fry, sauces, gravy, sandwiches. It isn't as sweet as Heinz, much thicker, almost like a puree. Totally hooked.(y)

Sponsored Links
Working lunch. 6 spicy chicken wings and chips. £4.

IMG_0816.jpeg

Last edited:
Shop down the road does these lovely Chicken tikka salad baguettes. That will go down nicely with some chese and onion crisps.

Sponsored Links
Half a spicy chicken hot baguette at the local aerodrome. I’m on a diet but with Grandnipper and Mrs.

Tomorrow I'll take a salad to work that consists of Kimchi Iceburg lettuce tomatoes Jalapeños red and green. Onion , spring onion carrot

Separately I'll Have Herring on top of mixed salad leaves

Last edited:
Talking of which, have they fixed your drains yet? :ROFLMAO:
Halfway there at the moment! They've gone across my drive, through two neighbours patios, repaired the drive and patios and today, I think, they should be connecting up to the manhole in the drive of my neighbour two doors down. From there they will be digging her drive up and running a new pipe to the sewer in the street. The same thing is happening at the same time at the other end of the street. Every morning the super sucker machine comes to empty out the shît pits that build up at the end of the newly laid pipes, then grab lorry comes to remove the spoil dug up the previous day and then aggregate is delivered to fill in the holes. The street looks like one massive road building project!
IMG_0772.jpeg

Kimchi, yum!

And great for your gut!

I’ve never heard of Kimchi before. Might have to give it a try.

Kimchi I don't suppose will light up the world but its nice. More the reason I eat it is the probiotics. I'm really into my gut health.

I'm having bananas with Kefir in the morning, sourdough bread if I can get the proper stuff. Kombucha from Sainsbury’s and I'm looking at other stuff including Miso soup . All produce good bacteria for your gut.

Added to going to the gym, my yoga and cold morning showers I've lots more energy and generally feel good and happy.
Nutrition fascinates me.

Sponsored Links
Back