What are you having for lunch?

A tomato salad will do today. I'm enjoying a phase of capella vine tomatoes, grown in Kent. Sweet, yellow and juicy. A splash of Newman's Italian dressing, mixed with cukes, radish, celery and a rosemary roll on the side. A cuppa PG will do for me, ta!

Sponsored Links
Today I will be having leftovers from Wednesdays night tea - Penne pasta with onions, garlic, mushrooms, chorizo sausage, peppers, broccoli and courgettes.

84317C0A-2C67-4F34-B8FF-4FCAB493A16D.jpeg

I had baked beans with added curry powder and a couple of mini naan bread, then realised it was 11.30 and not 12.30, Doh!
Have another bowl of Frosties as a breakfast, that'll get your stomach clock back in sync ready for lunch.

Sponsored Links
Whatever I can find when I get up ... have a feeling it won't be great

Scrambled egg on toast, mixed with tarragon and dusted with parmesan. V. tasty.

I had some rice and chicken, any of you guys eat biryani? Spicy that is but worth mentioning

Sometimes I go around to my Mum's and we get a Ruby as a takeaway. She has chicken biryani, but struggles to get through half of it. So I put the lid back on the foil tray and re-heat in the oven next day for lunch. She usually leaves half a naan too, so wet it a bit, in some foil and in the oven for 10 mins with the curry. Making me hungry just typing this.

Egg on toast.

Love eggs, you can't beat them, so to speak!

Sponsored Links
Back