What do you unfortunately have a lot of?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
wood screws
my liking to have the choice off type and sizes to make life simple and predictable means i now have about 140 screw type[brass'twins'gold and turbo gold/woodspur in most sizes between 3m/no4-5mm/no10 12mm-100mm so probably an average off 200 off each so around 28'000 and now 95% retired little chance off changing unless someone wants to make a sculpture 20 foot tall off a hedgehog family

Wood!
Not that wood!
I mean wood to be recycled, plywood, treated wood, softwood, hardwood, joists, rafters, skirting, architraves, bits and pieces leftover, even some nice wood floor planks.
However, I tempt to use a lot from this pile when doing anything.
I even built a 3 metre canopy out of recycled roof rafters.

Wood!
Not that wood!
I mean wood to be recycled, plywood, treated wood, softwood, hardwood, joists, rafters, skirting, architraves, bits and pieces leftover, even some nice wood floor planks.
However, I tempt to use a lot from this pile when doing anything.
I even built a 3 metre canopy out of recycled roof rafters.
You can never have too much wood.

wood screws
my liking to have the choice off type and sizes to make life simple and predictable means i now have about 140 screw type[brass'twins'gold and turbo gold/woodspur in most sizes between 3m/no4-5mm/no10 12mm-100mm so probably an average off 200 off each so around 28'000 and now 95% retired little chance off changing unless someone wants to make a sculpture 20 foot tall off a hedgehog family
Or too many screws to go with the wood.

Metal and Pattress boxes. Takeaway lids but no containers. Plug to IEC leads. Lengths of quality timber, steel, aluminum, pipe fittings, cable and more cable, i will use it all one day, no i won't, but what if i do? I'm such a hoarder.

Sponsored Links
Back