What does the DIYnot community think of DiySOS and it's cast?

Sponsored Links
How does Evearas know he likes Billy the best without watching the show? I think it was Bob the carpenter who could knock up a fair kitchen out of oak.

Had a natter with Alan Herd a few years ago when he was restoring his narrow boat. He'd also appeared with Tommy Walsh on some building programme (can't remember what it was.)
Now if there ever was a brilliant and modest guy, it's him.
John :)

Sponsored Links
How does Evearaes know he likes Billy the best without watching the show?

I have watched the show several times and do occasionally watch it if there is nothing else on and don't fancy the computer. That said I used to watch more when I was younger.

I used to watch Alan Herd and be impressed by his skills . Even Tommy Walsh seems talented but he's a bit more showbizzy. I wish I could lay bricks without getting the cement everywhere

I worked on one in Derbyshire which was aired a couple of months ago tbh the cast and crew are all ok I thought they would be a little bit "luvvie" but weren't at all the finish standard is pretty good considering the timescale I've also been back since the build and everything seems to be still good slightly disappointed though that I only got two small glimpses on telly despite being constantly filmed and interviewed!

I worked on one in Derbyshire which was aired a couple of months ago tbh the cast and crew are all ok I thought they would be a little bit "luvvie" but weren't at all the finish standard is pretty good considering the timescale I've also been back since the build and everything seems to be still good slightly disappointed though that I only got two small glimpses on telly despite being constantly filmed and interviewed!

Maybe you've got a face for radio! :whistle::sneaky:

There was another designer, slightly more mature and classy, forgotten her name

Sponsored Links
Back