What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Gotta have Parmesan on my spag bol and I love all types of blue veined cheese.

Taste buds defo change over the years but I still think I would honk up tasting stilton.
My mate has a villa in Sardinia. I’d try just about anything but they have a cheese out there that my mate has tried but I gave it a swerve. Casu Marzu. Look it up.

Sponsored Links
Taste buds defo change over the years but I still think I would honk up tasting stilton.

My mate has a villa in Sardinia. I’d try just about anything but they have a cheese out there that my mate has tried but I gave it a swerve. Casu Marzu. Look it up.

Swmbo is a greedy cheese pig, but it was her undoing in sainsbury s.

They were giving out those little cubes of cheese from a tray in one of the aisles , so she darted across and started hoovering up the free testers.
She then realised they were goats cheese (which she detests), and started violently retching :ROFLMAO:
Both the assistant and I honestly thought she was going to upchuck, there and then:ROFLMAO: Eyes watering and everything:ROFLMAO:

Served the greedy bugger right:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Is that the one with maggots in it?

Is that the one with maggots in it?
Yep.

49CC9762-1B82-468A-BF54-57A7F50DEFA6.gif

I don’t blame you. :mrgreen:

I think I read somewhere that you have to be careful to chew said maggots up as they can embed themselves to your stomach lining and in such an event, you have to have them surgically removed. (it's entirely possible I made that up though)

Been hanging some reflecting owls around the garden to try and keep the pigeons from crapping on my lawn. They worked a few years ago until we eventually lost them during a winter storm so bought some new ones from Amazon yesterday.
Earlier in the week my wife bought a Falcon that swings on the breeze as though it's hovering. Came down yesterday morning to find 4 pigeons and a grey dove happily pecking away at the lawns directly underneath the bloody thing!

Installing a CCTV system at a sports cub pavilion, cheap and cheerful set up, snagged a cable on a dandelion , when I tested, it does not work looks like the dandelion has done for it, back tomorrow afresh

Sponsored Links
Back