What is it with people in the US?

Sponsored Links
We have some of those on here, mentioning no names (Ryler) (y)
Or all his names..norcon...roger928.

Americans blab about their constitutional right and that being made to do ANYTHING contravenes those rights, whilst ignoring the supremacy of federal law.

Unfortunately, many Americans are just as thick as Trump and many more so. The above paragraph contains long words with multiple syllables and would bore the average Redneck before he could say "eat lead *black person".

*reads nicker or sounds like it.

Pc Harper.Dragged along the road for a mile in the UK by a bunch of teenagers,laughing in Court..Heaven help us all.Which bellend will be first to defend them or find it amusing?

Sponsored Links
Pc Harper.
Beyond sad.

One of the good guys horrifically slaughtered by bottom feeding thugs. I'm sure there will be an appeal and rightly so.

At least they were arrested reasonably quickly. If a bunch of US gun totin' gammons slaughter a black person, there can be much dithering whilst trying to establish what the black fella did wrong, to invite such violence. Then after much consideration there is a reluctant arrest of the murderers.

Apparently jurors were put under protection due to concerns about Jury tampering?

One juror was discharged from the case after being seen mouthing good bye boys to the defendants

Way I see the defendants were all. Pieces of rubbish any way

And should be stood up against the nearest wall and s**t

Back on topic

From the BBC news ( and previously from an American source )

US infectious diseases chief Dr Anthony Fauci says he and his family have received "serious threats" because of his work trying to contain the coronavirus outbreak.

He told CNN's David Axelrod that the amount of hate mail and threats were "not good". He said there were "many people who get really angry thinking I'm interfering with their life because I'm pushing a public health agenda".

"It's tough. Serious threats against me, against my wife, against my daughters. I mean, really? Is this the United States of America?" he said.

Dr Fauci has emerged as the face of America's fight against Covid-19, having made regular appearances at news conferences alongside President Donald Trump.

My experiences with Americans in business has left me with a distrust of American business ethics.

An equipment supplier provides a small town operator with equipment to start a new business in the town. Then a year or two later the supplier provides equipment to set up another business in the same town ( or a town very close by ) only this equipment is better than the equipment supplied to the first operator. Customers of the first operator move their trade to the operator with the better equipment. Faced with maybe going out of business the first operator asks the supplier to upgrade his equipment to at least match the equipment his competitor has. The supplier offers even better equipment but now the price of equipment has increased for more than the operators expected.

It is said that the original equipment removed from the first operator when his equipment was upgraded has been used to carry out the same process in another town.

It may be legal but still unfair.

Surely that will be appealed.How the hell was it not murder.

The defence is

That they did not know the police officer was being dragged down the road
Manslaughter

If they did know it would be murder

Manslaughter can lead to a life sentence?

Last edited:
The defence is

That they did not know the police officer was being dragged down the road
Manslaughter

If they did know it would be murder

Manslaughter can lead to a life sentence?
Indeed..How the hell does one tow a man on his back for a mile and not know?

Indeed..How the hell does one tow a man on his back for a mile and not know?

Well thats the issue

I can only assume that the Jury concluded that it was Posdible :confused:

Had I been on the Jury I would have stuck to the murder charge irrespective of the rest of em

Sponsored Links
Back