What is it with people in the US?

Sponsored Links
Remoaners

They have not got over the shock of corbyns demise :LOL: all. In denial :LOL:

I recall The B*** Ends on here posting up pictures of thousands upon thousands of people turning up to a Corbyn rally :LOL:

And then a picture of a few turning up to a Conservative rally :LOL:

Fact is those who turned up to the Corbyn rally were o ly there because the local cash point had gone pear shaped and was paying out free money :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why does ****ing Brexit and Corbyn have to come into everything?

No it's nowt to do with Corbyn

Aparently? According to Noseall.

It started in Austria its an Austrian virus

A couple of years ago I asked a pub goer to stop urinating against my house (I asked very nicely) and his retaliation was to try to thump me thought the window and smash our front door in.

I don't think it's just America.. there's absolute tossers everywhere.
TBH most Americans I have met have been very polite and well mannered

A bloke in florida Vincent Scavetta has been charged with aggravated assault with a fire arm

He went into Walmart and pulled a gun on another shopper who told him to wear a mask

I'm going to sound incredibly right - wing now, but it isn't "survival"; it's being actively supported in their lifestyle choices.
It's an impossible riddle to solve, some of these people aren't employable.

The only saving grace is that they have 5x the numpties there than we have here. Durham, no-one mentioned it till you did. Fact: only verifiable by reading the thread.

I'm going to sound incredibly right - wing now, but it isn't "survival"; it's being actively supported in their lifestyle choices.

Not survival of the fittest, rather adaptation. Clever really. Darwin vindicated. Not that the American numpties believe in Darwinism. Sheesh!

Sponsored Links
Back