What is it with people in the US?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A woman who was unhappy to be told to wear a mask in a Verizon store refused to leave, prompting the staff to call the police. In protest, she urinated on the floor.

When the police came, they checked her car and discovered some stolen items.

What thought processes go through someone's head to lead to that?
I don't want to wear a mask.....I know! I'll pee on the floor!

Other "mask-refusers" cough or spit in people's faces. Really???

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I wish we could stand and laugh at the silly Septics, but we have a good proportion of equally unpleasant and or idiotic people too.

There was a rail worker who got spat at by someone who claimed to have Covid-19 that later died from Covid-19 and we still see people claiming it's not that bad really and why did we bother with lockdown at all?

I wish we could stand and laugh at the silly Septics, but we have a good proportion of equally unpleasant and or idiotic people too.
Quite a lot in common actually...

You only have to look at the policies and the political leaders!

And the people who voted for both!

Quite a lot in common actually...

You only have to look at the policies and the political leaders!

And the people who voted for both!
Lal...why not just reduce every one of your posts to "blame brexit".Save you loads of time.

Lal...why not just reduce every one of your posts to "blame brexit".Save you loads of time.
the connections that the Tory party, brexit lobby groups and the Leave campaign are all connected to the USA.

Johnsons campaign of misinformation, lies, spin, dead cats, gas lighting etc etc are from the Bannon populist playground of how to manipulate the public.

Muzzle wearing is a farce. Just like the lock down.

A couple of years ago I asked a pub goer to stop urinating against my house (I asked very nicely) and his retaliation was to try to thump me thought the window and smash our front door in.

I don't think it's just America.. there's absolute tossers everywhere.

Who mentioned 'brexit'?

Oh that's right, you...

But hey, every time you raise your knuckles to keyboard level you merely reinforce your utter stupidity (y)

Problem. In this country is the remoaners

( not the remainers)

The majority of em are knuckle draggers :LOL::LOL:

Still harping on about the empire :LOL: and brown nosing the Chinese :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back