What's annoyed you?

Went to Bulgaria last year and passport control is manned by police officers.
Some of my family have British passport, some EU.
One queue but different posts for EU and non EU.
Angry lady police officer calls me over and of course the all family comes along, I hand her all our passport but when she got to the third one (british) she went mad.
She screamed that we were at the wrong counter and had to go to her colleague next to her.
I pointed out that she'd called me over and she totally lost it.
I calmly went to her colleague while she was still screaming.
This gentleman was very polite and I asked him what was wrong with her.
He said not to worry, some people are naturally grumpy.
She heard him, said something in her language and stormed out of there.
She definitely needed a shag.

Sponsored Links
Went to Bulgaria last year and passport control is manned by police officers.
Some of my family have British passport, some EU.
One queue but different posts for EU and non EU.
Angry lady police officer calls me over and of course the all family comes along, I hand her all our passport but when she got to the third one (british) she went mad.
She screamed that we were at the wrong counter and had to go to her colleague next to her.
I pointed out that she'd called me over and she totally lost it.
I calmly went to her colleague while she was still screaming.
This gentleman was very polite and I asked him what was wrong with her.
He said not to worry, some people are naturally grumpy.
She heard him, said something in her language and stormed out of there.
She definitely needed a shag.
Misogynistic post of the week. You must be proud.

For the rest of you that don't know jonny bullshizzle all that well - take whatever he says with a pinch of salt. (y)

Drivers that don't thank you when you’ve pulled into a gap so that they can go past. I sometimes wind my window down when I pull in and if they don't flash me or thank me, I shout something like "No, thank YOU!" Or "You're fùcking welcome!".

Drivers that don't thank you when you’ve pulled into a gap so that they can go past. I sometimes wind my window down when I pull in and if they don't flash me or thank me, I shout something like "No, thank YOU!" Or "You're fùcking welcome!".
I usually give an exaggerated wave with both hands

Sponsored Links
Drive who shoot up and down my little crowded road.

It's 20mph throughout the village, with steep bumps up and down where the pedestrian crossing are, so like everyone else - I slow down even more for the crossing. Yesterday, I slowed on the approach down to 15mph and an idiot in noisy hatch decided it was a great place to overtake, on a crossing. Luckily, I hadn't slowed down for a pedestrian, or the idiot would have had them. I was able to watch his progress along the 20, for a good 1/2 mile, he must have been doing over 50.

Sponsored Links
Back