Where did you meet your significant other?

Definitely more detail than I was considering. I think you might be getting confused between the term 'vector' (which is defined within mathematics as being a quantity, whose units of measurement are arbitrary in the context of the definition, possessing attributes of both magnitude, aka displacement, and direction), and ejaculatory fluid.

Since JD has since cleared up (no pun intended) the issue (again, no pun intended) of a 'relationship' overlap in space/time, we can probably put this to bed now (ditto).

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Definitely more detail than I was considering. I think you might be getting confused between the term 'vector' (which is defined within mathematics as being a quantity, whose units of measurement are arbitrary in the context of the definition, possessing attributes of both magnitude, aka displacement, and direction), and ejaculatory fluid.

A biological vector!

Softus said:
Since JD has since cleared up (no pun intended) the issue (again, no pun intended) of a 'relationship' overlap in space/time, we can probably put this to bed now (ditto).

I agree.

Sponsored Links
Back