Where did you meet your significant other?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I sold Mrs Notb an item 'off of' ebay. We ended up chatting, she moved in, got a baby now - things are great.

Where did you meet your partner, if you have one?

Sponsored Links
I bought mine on eBay ... Totally mis-represented, the packaging wasn't as advertised and it's far more expensive to maintain than the seller had stated.

Be careful, it's a jungle out there :LOL:

I think everyone should have a good idea where I met mine, by now. You always seem to find what you are looking for, when you are not looking for it. ;)

Mrs Tim77 was an assistant pub manager when I met her working in a city centre pub. 6 years later we're married, have a 4 year old son and another little one on the way! Happy days :D

Sponsored Links
My mate took me into a pub that I didn't usually go to, to meet this girl he fancied. Twenty one years later we're still together and me and that mate haven't talked since.

I met one of mine because she was shagging my girlfiend's husband.

JohnD said:
I met one of mine because she was s****g my girlfiend's husband.

er, were you all in the same room at the same time? :eek:

mlb3c said:
You always seem to find what you are looking for, when you are not looking for it. ;)

Old wives tale Bet. ;)

If you want to meet someone then you have to make it happen. Probably more true for men than women though.

Glad for you though. :D :D

Deluks said:
er, were you all in the same room at the same time? :eek:

not at the time the shagging was going on

but, same social circles, y'know?

It was at the entrance of the Students' Union where I'd gone to meet somebody else with a view to helping out on the welcoming committee for new first years which I was only doing in the hope of finding another somebody else who I'd met very briefly the previous term. Does that make sense? It seems to be true that you find what you're not looking for.

It was Wednesday Oct 4th 1972 - and that had better be right because if she reads this and it's wrong she'll give me what for! I also remember that I'd casually read my horoscope earlier and it said something like "If you make a journey today it will bring you many problems in the future." But we Aquarians don't believe that kind of rubbish so I ignored it and went anyway.

PS: All space cats are Aquarians. We wanted to call it the Age of the Space Cat but it never caught on!

Sponsored Links
Back