Whetherspoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No Nosey. I preach controled immigration. Your not listening

Voting to leave wont help with controlled immigration.

I keep very politely explaining it but your not listening.

You are too chicken to admit you do understand :ROFLMAO:

No you’re not alone, there’s 52% of with ya (y)

It is surprising how many people voted to be worse off :ROFLMAO:

Still, common sense will prevail, all recent polls suggest there is a remain majority.

Sponsored Links
It is surprising how many people voted to be worse off :ROFLMAO:

Still, common sense will prevail, all recent polls suggest there is a remain majority.
But it means sweet fa because there’s already been a vote. You’ve been listening to too many scaremongering snowflakes, it will be alright you know.

Voting to leave wont help with controlled immigration.

I keep very politely explaining it but your not listening.

You are too chicken to admit you do understand :ROFLMAO:
David Lammy
@DavidLammy

Ludicrous. You are ending free movement which makes it harder for European scientists to live and work in the UK. Don't treat scientists like fools.

Whats he getting upset for then. Notchy Baby

You said immigrstion is the reason fruit pickers do plumbing work :ROFLMAO:

Did I.??? May I ask you to find that little piece please...

I have met fruit pickers posing as plumbers but ill be astonished if I've said that.

I'm in all night. Less my Tonsils.

But it means sweet fa because there’s already been a vote. You’ve been listening to too many scaremongering snowflakes, it will be alright you know.

Ive been listening to people that know the truth and understand the technical details.

Youve listened to a people who have lied to you and youve believed it.

You poor chap, you must feel silly. :cry:

Ive been listening to people that know the truth and understand the technical details.

Youve listened to a people who have lied to you and youve believed it.

You poor chap, you must feel silly. :cry:

On the other end of a keyboard or a phone. You know this???? How???

Its a response to Boris.

oris Johnson is facing a backlash over his plans to fast-track visas for the world’s leading scientists, as a Nobel Laureate warned of turmoil for “many years” after a no-deal Brexit.

Another Brexit lie from Boris

Nochty if we need Scientists then let's have them. The problem is. They all seem to be going home because work colleagues are telling them that 52% of this country hate them.
Remainers are creating this problem by making statements they know nothing about.

They all seem to be going home because work colleagues are telling them that 52% of this country hate them.
Correction for you...

17.4 million dumb quitters didn't realise that they were voting to create a xenophobic UK...

And EU citizens are starting to vote with their feet in response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back