Whetherspoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can stop you blaming the EU.

We are just telling you, your blame is misdirected.

By saying 'I'm told I can't blame the EU', what you mean is that you haven't changed your view, only that you accept if you express it -it wil, be pojnted out it is wrong.

I do think you are an example of how deeply entrenched the views on Brexit have become.
You seem to accept the logic but you cant bring yourself to change your opinion.

Are you a mindologist.?

Sponsored Links
That's how most people voted was it not?

Yes, in ignorance people voted what they thought best but was actually a vote to make them poorer.

Rich people like Boris, Rees Mogg, Farage are now richer by persuading poorer people to make themselves poorer.

Sponsored Links
Yes, in ignorance people voted what they thought best but was actually a vote to make them poorer.

Rich people like Boris, Rees Mogg, Farage are now richer by persuading poorer people to make themselves poorer.

Really. Is that what rich people like Tony Blair thought when signing up to open door immigration. Was he thinking about the poor people who would be competeting for the scraps.
Or the ones who see their working conditions take a plunge due to the new like it or lump it policy of the big corporates.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I'm right.(y)

Your not right your just a fat Tory capatalist..

I don't mean fat as in your fat. I'm sure your a slim nice person.

I'm also not say all fat people are bad people

Last edited by a moderator:
not good for the country
EU migration has been good for the UK. Perhaps you are confused with summat else? Are you one of those thickos that voted to leave the EU because you don't like people from Pakistan?

Thicko. Pakistan isn't in Europe.

Thicko I never said Immigration was bad for the UK

Thicko

Tell it to me straight...
Ok...

If you want people to understand why you voted to jump off the cliff and take the whole country with you, then the least you can do is explain why...

What benefits are there in leaving the EU?

Thicko I never said Immigration was bad for the UK
Just EU immigration and that's the reason you voted to leave....except that EU immigration has been good for the UK.

Bizarre. Poor old Boddggdd.

Just EU immigration and that's the reason you voted to leave....except that EU immigration has been good for the UK.

N

No Nosey. I preach controled immigration. Your not listening.

Still can't believe you thought Pakistan was in Europe...

Your not that clever are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back