Whetherspoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What ones are yours
Not only can you not tell us of a single direct benefit of leaving the EU, but you can't even tell us what you object to within the EU...

'Dumb' as regards quitters is a gross understatement!

The EU has its rules. I need to judge overall if I'm a fan these rules. Does what work well with Greece and Romania work well for the UK. I will judge.. I have judged. If the EU feel they need to stick with their principles and a one size fits all policy then fair enough.
I have been given a voice and I have acted on it.

Wetherspoons have got rid of half their pubs in N. Ireland and opened new pubs in the Irish Republic.
Maybe Tim Martin is hedging his bets in the event of remainers sabotaging Brexit.

The EU has its rules. I need to judge overall if I'm a fan these rules. Does what work well with Greece and Romania work well for the UK. I will judge.. I have judged. If the EU feel they need to stick with their principles and a one size fits all policy then fair enough.
I have been given a voice and I have acted on it.
Better off out of the EU.
Some remainers like to use the analogy of the EU being some sort of exclusive club which the UK should be grateful to be a member of.
However who would want to be a member of a club were half the members don't pay their subs and are constantly cadging for drinks and money.

So you will have no problem telling us exactly how we will be better off outside the EU then...

What are the direct benefits of leaving?

How can it be?

Some remainers like to use the analogy of the EU being some sort of exclusive club which the UK should be grateful to be a member of.
No. A club of which we are all members and friends and help make the rules.

However who would want to be a member of a club were half the members don't pay their subs and are constantly cadging for drinks and money.
You therefore must think, living in NI, that England, or possibly just the South East, should leave The UK.

Your like a Dog with a bone. Give it a rest
Well all you have to do is tell us why we will be better off out of the EU...

If quitters could tell us, then maybe the issue could be settled...

Why is it so hard for quitters to do that simple thing?

Surely it's not because they can't think of any benefits, is it? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back