Which is the best martial art to learn?

Sponsored Links

For some reason I don't seem to have thousands of combat piccies. This is probably the best I have that a layman can relate to. It's my Chief Instructor, Frank T Perry, an absolutely fantastic karateka.

Not interested in somebody else. Show me a picture of YOU doing your violent hobby.

Sponsored Links
So which one of those muppets are you? What are you doing anyway? :rolleyes:

No one know where the martial art bit comes in then?
art suggests to me a display of something rather than a skill

On the right as I'm the highest grade.

It's a kata called TSUKI NO KATA which translates as 'punching kata'. As a layman you wouldn't understand what it's all about.

It's a powerful kata which develops strong techniques when moving through different stances.

Every thug/stand-over-man/bouncer I have ever met has been a boxer. We get more trouble from the local boxing club than any other club (and that includes the murder of a guy at a bus stop).

I guess they don't teach discipline in boxer training?

How about some pictures of you 'experts'? You must have thousands of combat piccies. (they won't) :rolleyes:

All a bunch of dreamers.

you really are some kind of a sad provoking sad git.

what the hell do you really know about anything?

so i was a doorman back in the eighties, no jobs to be had.

why do you have such an inferiority complex ?
such a silly little bitter individual
:LOL:

You don't know me. You only see an on-line persona.

yeah and behalf of of the great late MEGAWATT im now your nemisis.

to show what a silly right wing little reactionist you are. ;)

I may be joking?

but you just dont know.
comment is ok but when you start to conduct a campaign then you start to look silly

i know you joe, for i can see beyond.

LC22-rigsby.gif

LD are you competing in MMA now. You should check out PROKUMITE and let me know what you think.

I'm trying to get one of my guys to have a try at cage fighting, kick boxing with low kicks. He's a strong fighter and much better than some I've seen in the cage, even without the training.

Why doesn't gratuitous violence sicken you? What do you get out of it?

Sponsored Links
Back