White lives don't matter. Stop it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod was right about the timing context and your analogies are just pointless silly nonsense.

Consider dressing up in a Nazi uniform and attending a memorial service for fallen Allied soldiers.
Wouldn't make a jot of difference if you wore the same clothes in a WWII movie.

You are trés naïve filly.
sometimes getting up in the morning isn't a good move
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It looks like sodthisforfun has set an example that a few are keen to follow, Join in the discussion simply to be abusive and for no other reason.

What example has she set :confused:
Join in the discussion simply to be abusive and for no other reason.
On at least two occasions now sodthisforfun has joined in the discussion, without the slightest attempt at posting about the topic. She has only joined the discussion to be insulting and abusive, with comments like 'grow up' 'point scoring', 'do your own research', 'you are supposed to be grown up', etc, etc.

It looks like you and ihavenojob has followed her example.

Well, I found stuff just fine.
Interestingly responding to one of your user names...?
Looks like you were wrong - again Himmy.
View attachment 197089

Aww, Himmy's upset.
If you don't like it... nobody is forcing you to stay.
Thank you for that. That is excellent.
It does indeed prove that Blightymam did exist.
It also confirms my suspicion that there is some sort of institutional culture endemic within the forum. One must conform to the dominant ideology and culture. Otherwise insults, false allegations, abuse comes thick and fast from several users, e.g yourself, Brigadier, fillyboy, transam, mitch66, ihavenojob and others, with a view to driving the non-conforming user from the forum. I suppose if that dosen't work, eventually the non-conforming user is banned, if Notch7's and other's advice is accurate.
Having looked at a couple of her posts, I did notice some extremely striking coincidences in her writing style, such as 'grow up', 'do your own research', 'point scoring', etc.
It looks like my conclusion a few days ago was indeed correct, that you are or were Blightymam.
Why did you feel the need to change your username?
It certainly makes a nonsense of transam's claim that you were insulted to the point of leaving the forum. In reality all you did was to change your username.
Obviously I cannot search on the username Blightymam in order to get a better idea of the kind of behaviour exhibited.

Aaah, that explains why you changed your username, so that your past behaviour cannot easily be found. Of course that makes sense. Although it would indicate that you have an understanding of, and expertise with the system used for the forum.

As I said I wasn't able to search on your previous username, although you, and others, make repeated allegations of me having previous usernames, even though it is now obvious that you also have at least one previous username.

I was able to search on the other username in your image, 'Iwalklikehimamartian'.
Guess what I found, both you and transam were accusing Iwalklikehimamartian of being abusive. But there was no hint of abuse in his/her posts that I could find. Only accusations by you and transam, that Iwalklikehimamartian was abusive.

It really looks to me, that you and transam make false allegations. allegations directed at others, for which you two are both guilty of.

It looks like someone else has an expertise with the system
upload_2020-6-25_9-8-2.png

and here it is again.
upload_2020-6-25_9-5-51.png

Does anyone else see what I can see.
Mitch66 makes a comment with the words, "adds a little charm", which Notch7 quotes.
However, posts under the username of Mitch66 have been marked as 'deleted member'.

But Mitch66, as a user, obviously exists, did exist, and still does.
But he has managed to have some of his posts marked up with a deleted user marker.
Was he embarrassed by his previous comments? Did he want some of his historic comments not available to the search function?

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-25_9-5-14.png
    upload_2020-6-25_9-5-14.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Banner was a disgrace :sneaky:

I am. With the vocal minority

Not the silent majority
Councils :)

Thanks to the persistence of a PhD student researching email scams on public sector bodies a freedom
Of info request to Cotswold district council has revealed that it was defrauded of £55,520 by Unknown tricksters

After receiving 3 email requests for emergency funds in December 2015 the council transferred £ 18,400 then £18,220 and a further £18,900 to a perpetrator Unknown ?
The council took 6 months to fully answer the FOI request

The employee is still in his post
Has anyone else noticed how transam's writing impediment undergoes a miraculous cure when he gets excited over an issue?
The top comment of his was a very recent post, and typical of his weird writing style, whereas the lower comment was a post by transam a couple of years ago.
Amazing the difference. The upper, later post is in his usual whimsical style. But his earlier, lower post is obviously the work of an educated person.
I suppose it is possible that transam copied and pasted the lower, earlier post from another source.
Unless, transam's writing impediment is an illness or handicap that he has, and is getting worse with time, in which case transam, please accept my apologies.

Wow, it's amazing what can be gleaned from just that one image from sodthisforfun. Thanks again for the image. It was useful that you had knowledge of the timeline and context of one of your discussions.

He is probably doing that while you are on here desperately trying to prove everybody is a raging racist
Here is Notch7 accusing Iwalklikehimamartian of accusing people of being a racist, yet I recall very recently, Mottie repeatedly asking Notch7 to post up Mottie's comment about all black people are thieves or words to that effect.

So Notch7 alleges that Iwalklikehimamartian accuses everybody of being racist, yet on this occasion it appears that Notch7 accuses Mottie of being racist, but he cannot find the post to prove his point.

There's an awful lot of hypocrisy going on.

Another interesting post gleaned via sodthisforfun's image:
personal attack brings nothing to the discussion :LOL:

Exactly. So why all the references to washing machines, non-slip shower mats, sunglasses, suitcases, Mr Muller, etc, etc?
They bring zero to the discussion.
I do believe I recall some weird reference to washing machines addressed to me, by transam.
Would tramsan like to explain his references to washing machines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back