White lives don't matter. Stop it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please educate me on why this is offensive.

And why this should be investigated by the police.

Double standards anyone?

skysports-white-lives-matter_5020457.jpg

Sponsored Links
I don't find it offensive and not sure why it will be investigated unless flying political banners is illegal?

Also White Lives Matter response to BLM - not sure what the aim is.

All lives matter

black people would like their lives to matter the same amount.

the banner isnt offensive, just inflammatory -in the same way Johnsons piece about 'letter boxes' was framed as satire

Sponsored Links
Because some people pretend to be offended because they think they should be, but they don't know why.

And why this should be investigated by the police.
It shouldn't.
That is why the Chief Superintendent (I linked in the closed thread) said "Lancashire Police are making enquiries "to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident" and will then be in a position to "make an assessment as to whether any criminal offences have taken place"." which means, at the moment, he doesn't know if it is an offence and cannot from experience make up his own mind because he hasn't been told what to do yet.

Double standards anyone?
Well, sort of but not so much double standards as unthinking loony left brainwashing.

I was going to mention in the other thread:
If it is an offence, does it make a difference who did it and would it only be an offence if certain people had done it?

Contrary to what football managers, over paid members of Her Majesties Constabulary's, and the MSN want us to belive,

Most folks don't give a dam.

Personally I would rather the above put the hands into their own pockets and had a wip round for those unfortunate black people on the other side of the Atlantic who had their shops and livelyhoods smashed up by mindless thugs.

Because some people pretend to be offended because they think they should be, but they don't know why.
As notch7 said, it isn't offensive, just inflammatory. And maybe people aren't offended, just angry.
Maybe that's why people are angry, because someone spent a lot of money.....to be inflammatory. Whoever spent a lot of money to be inflammatory must care a lot about being inflammatory.

That is why the Chief Superintendent (I linked in the closed thread) said "Lancashire Police are making enquiries "to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident" and will then be in a position to "make an assessment as to whether any criminal offences have taken place"." which means, at the moment, he doesn't know if it is an offence and cannot from experience make up his own mind because he hasn't been told what to do yet.
Well, sort of but not so much double standards as unthinking loony left brainwashing.
If it is an offence, does it make a difference who did it and would it only be an offence if certain people had done it?
If the person who did it, has a history of being on the verges of racist behaviour, perhaps the police will consider placing him on a monitoring list,as a RWR.
It's not about 'being told what to do'. It's about gathering evidence about the person, the motive, the thinking behind such an expensive manoeuvre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back