White lives don't matter. Stop it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The number of whities that have expressed their faux-offence is amazing. It's as if you are obligated to speak out even if you have no clue as to why.

I see the the non-white populous seem to be much less offended.

If the BLM campaign was to get under the skin of white nationalists, then it's been a huge success.
Perhaps the ironic racist nonsense offends the Asian or gypsy community too, or anyone with any common sense of fairness who can see the stupidity of BLM?

Because some people pretend to be offended because they think they should be, but they don't know why.

It shouldn't.
That is why the Chief Superintendent (I linked in the closed thread) said "Lancashire Police are making enquiries "to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident" and will then be in a position to "make an assessment as to whether any criminal offences have taken place"." which means, at the moment, he doesn't know if it is an offence and cannot from experience make up his own mind because he hasn't been told what to do yet.

Well, sort of but not so much double standards as unthinking loony left brainwashing.

I was going to mention in the other thread:
If it is an offence, does it make a difference who did it and would it only be an offence if certain people had done it?
But if I got offended by the next BLM comment or illegal gathering, could I report it to plod and expect the same level of investigation?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps the ironic racist nonsense offends the Asian or gypsy community too, or anyone with any common sense of fairness who can see the stupidity of BLM?
Some people are ambivalent towards it, whilst others rage and feel the need to air their feelings on DIY forums.

Ho hum.

Black Lives Matter - a slogan, a concept, predicated on the numerous examples of police brutality in US. Not limited to US

Take Back Control - a slogan, a concept, predicated on a perception of some loss of control.

Apparently the police were informed "before" the flight, it was obviously OK enough to continue then.

Banner was a disgrace :sneaky:

I am. With the vocal minority

Not the silent majority

If the BLM campaign was to get under the skin of white nationalists, then it's been a huge success.

Thats why brexit is such a huge success, it gets under the skin of the LWR and the europhiles.

the ‘outrage’ is caused by the dilution effect it has on blm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back