Who is the real Dork

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't forget his multi millionaire status, and his bringing of Paul Gadd to justice. Don’t forget he brought BT to its knees over ADSN
Don’t forget he was earning £80,000 p.a. when he was 22 doing high class decorating.
Was responsible for setting up 'Freeserve' and getting t'internet in most homes in Britain.
Changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong
Is the only man that Sir Stanley Kalms allowed to call him 'Stan'.
Was a neighbour of Nigel Mansell
Tried to impress a bank teller girl when he was in his 20’s by asking for a balance in his account and it was over £800k
Broke down on his motorcycle outside Nigel Rudds house and while he was waiting for his dad to pick him up he had a good conversation with him and has become lifetime friends
Claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard - probably annoyed that he's beat him to numerous multi-million pound deals.
Has a part share in a boat
Owns a forest.
Currently drives a breakdown truck
I'm sure there’s more but that’s all I can remember at the moment.

Don’t forget he was earning £80,000 p.a. when he was 22 doing high class decorating.
Was responsible for setting up 'Freeserve' and getting t'internet in most homes in Britain.
Changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong
Tried to impress a bank teller girl when he was in his 20’s by asking for a balance in his account and it was over £800k
Broke down on his motorcycle outside Nigel Rudds house and while he was waiting for his dad to pick him up he had a good conversation with him and has become lifetime friends
Claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard - probably annoyed tgat he's beat him to numerous multi-million pound desks.
And he likes to keep out of the limelight sometimes but the showbiz bug is still in him and he likes to play guess who I am

Claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard - probably annoyed that he's beat him to numerous multi-million pound deals.
Owns a forest.

That's Motties clue. You can all have a go at giving us a clue.

Thank you Mottie

"Everyone in my village knows who I am & nobody seems to care. This is how I like it"

Village idiot? Care in the community?

Sponsored Links
Back