Who is the real Dork

Don’t forget he was earning £80,000 p.a. when he was 22 doing high class decorating.
Was responsible for setting up 'Freeserve' and getting t'internet in most homes in Britain.
Changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong
Is the only man that Sir Stanley Kalms allowed to call him 'Stan'.
Was a neighbour of Nigel Mansell
Tried to impress a bank teller girl when he was in his 20’s by asking for a balance in his account and it was over £800k
Broke down on his motorcycle outside Nigel Rudds house and while he was waiting for his dad to pick him up he had a good conversation with him and has become lifetime friends
Claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard - probably annoyed that he's beat him to numerous multi-million pound deals.
Has a part share in a boat
Owns a forest.
Currently drives a breakdown truck
I'm sure there’s more but that’s all I can remember at the moment.
Just come across another string to his bow. He sounds dangerous…must have led an SAS unit at some time in his illustrious armed forces career.

I am one of very few who are allowed private ownership of single & automatic fire pistols right through to 1000+rpm machine guns. The chap that taught & schooled me through most of this wrote the book for modern Police firearms procedures & I will hang this out there for your abuse . . . . He also invented & presented the SAS 'tap tap' method of incredibly accurate & incredibly successful method of close quarter enemy engagement.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't get this changing your handle malarkey.

Never understood it.
I changed from Motman to Mottie when I stopped MOT testing. I felt it would be fraudulent to call myself Motman when I wasn’t one! Some on here had called me Mottie so I went with that. Silly ellal on here who refers to me as 'it' persists on calling me 'Motman/Mottie or whatever you're calling yourself these days' as if there were some duplicitous reason. I’ve explained my name change reason before. On that basis, I can’t understand why she hasn't changed her name to ****y because she is one.

Last edited:
Does it really matter?

I much prefer his entertaining bullshit
compared to the boring ****** posted on some threads.

I always thought he was Alan Smithee, in fact I'm 110% sure he IS Alan Smithee,

Don’t forget he was earning £80,000 p.a. when he was 22 doing high class decorating.
Was responsible for setting up 'Freeserve' and getting t'internet in most homes in Britain.
Changed the historical write-up of a certain longbow battle by proving historians wrong
Is the only man that Sir Stanley Kalms allowed to call him 'Stan'.
Was a neighbour of Nigel Mansell
Tried to impress a bank teller girl when he was in his 20’s by asking for a balance in his account and it was over £800k
Broke down on his motorcycle outside Nigel Rudds house and while he was waiting for his dad to pick him up he had a good conversation with him and has become lifetime friends
Claims that Alan Sugar has a picture of him on his dartboard - probably annoyed that he's beat him to numerous multi-million pound deals.
Has a part share in a boat
Owns a forest.
Currently drives a breakdown truck
I'm sure there’s more but that’s all I can remember at the moment.
I see he’s just added 'independent property developer' to his portfolio.

Sponsored Links
Back