Whole life tariff

both guilty we will execute those two scumbags

I'm sure you will agree that Paul Michael Hill,Gerard Conlon, Patrick Armstrong and Carole Richardson should be executed.

Definitely guilty, right?

And you'd want former Lord Chief Justice, Lord Lane, to be locked up for 14 years, or executed, because he let them out.

Right?

And obviously Anne Maguire, Patrick Maguire, Patrick Maguire, Vincent Maguire, Sean Smyth, Patrick O'Neill and Patrick Conlon

too.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure you will agree that Paul Michael Hill,Gerard Conlon, Patrick Armstrong and Carole Richardson should be executed.

Definitely guilty, right?

no they would not have been executed under transams rules :p

Ian Brady and Myra hindley would have been as they taped there crimes ;)

joe cox killer was on video
Same as the killer of lee rigby

or do you think that those I have listed were innocent :confused:

or that fruit cake who threw that french boy off a roof no doubt You think he was innocent :confused:

On the other hand, Thomas Style, John Donaldson and Vernon Attwel were definitely not guilty, and should walk free without a stain on their character.

Sponsored Links
why not? they were definitely found guilty of heinous crimes.

p p evidence no videos
No tapes
Circumstantial evidence
Etc etc

don’t worry yet self trans am would not execute any innocent people ;)

only the guilty would be executed ;)

All those police officers who gave cousins a written character reference after he had pleaded guilty should all be sacked with immediate affect and any pensions
Would be null and void

A character reference for a man who kidnapped, tortured and murdered a woman

from his buddy cop

"he's never kidnapped, tortured and murdered me, therefore he's an all round good egg. And I don't believe he did it to her"

is worthless.

A character reference for a man who kidnapped, tortured and murdered a woman

from his buddy cop

"he's never kidnapped, tortured and murdered me, therefore he's an all round good egg. And I don't believe he did it to her"

is worthless.

be that as may be

sack em any way who cares not trans am

In what way, public not trusting them?

In the way that every time plod wishes to make an arrest, every woman (or some men) are going to question his motives, even if that person is a thieving scrote that deserves to be arrested and in prison.

He's fekked it up big time.

no they would not have been executed under transams rules :p

Ian Brady and Myra hindley would have been as they taped there crimes ;)

joe cox killer was on video
Same as the killer of lee rigby

or do you think that those I have listed were innocent :confused:

or that fruit cake who threw that french boy off a roof no doubt You think he was innocent :confused:
It would be very popular, could certainly fill a football stadium, raise a hell of a lot of money that could be divied up amongst the relatives, TV right could partially fund the police.

It would be very popular, could certainly fill a football stadium, raise a hell of a lot of money that could be divied up amongst the relatives, TV right could partially fund the police.

well there you go than a win win situation all round ?

Sponsored Links
Back