Why does anything have to be about Racism

Sponsored Links
What the verdict have been if the victims had not been poor foreigners, maybe Jews perhaps or some other group.

Sponsored Links
Being a c _ n _ to a white English man is less of an offence than being one to a foreigner..

Im not sure there is evidence of that, Grenfell was a terrible tragedy, I dont think race came into it.

TBH, whilst it was totally crass, surely our justice system has more important things to worry about. I heard somebody got stabbed the other day o_O

Im not sure there is evidence of that, Grenfell was a terrible tragedy, I dont think race came into it.

TBH, whilst it was totally crass, surely our justice system has more important things to worry about. I heard somebody got stabbed the other day o_O

Is a racist stabbing worse than a none racist stabbing?

Being a c _ n _ to a white English man is less of an offence than being one to a foreigner..
Yes, he should have made the figures decidedly and undoubtedly pink then no one would have bothered.

A 'malicious communication' -

It was without doubt a communication.

upload_2019-8-24_21-26-57.png

mmm?

The Malicious Communications Act 1988 is a British Act of Parliament that makes it illegal in England and Wales to "send or deliver letters or other articles for the purpose of causing distress or anxiety". It also applies to electronic communications

Congratulations, you are hereby found to be not guilty.
Actually he was let because the judge said they couldnt be sure the film was taken by him.

I believe there was a 2nd video, which hadnt been made available to his defense team.

Actually he was let because the judge said they couldnt be sure the film was taken by him.

I believe there was a 2nd video, which hadnt been made available to his defense team.

The 2nd video shows his sensitive side.

He might be a complete c~~t but he's got a heart of gold.

Sponsored Links
Back