Why does anything have to be about Racism

View attachment 170331

I'll gladly stand corrected - if true.

Whilst it does say 'racially motivated hate crimes', is that the case?
Were these people of whiteness targeted because they were white, or are they counting, for example, attacks against Polish people, LGBT and/or women by other white people?

If they are truly 'racist' attacks then that must mean that the ethnic minority is 50 times more likely to commit these attacks - i.e. 20% of the population commit 10 times as many hate crimes.

I am sure that is not true.

That paints a really gloomy picture...... Surely this inot what Sir Gal meant.

Sponsored Links
I don't think it does really.

I think the chart is probably wrong in counting all 'hate crimes' against people of whiteness under the heading of 'racially motivated'.

I presume there is NOT another chart listing hate crimes which were not racially motivated.

View attachment 170331

I'll gladly stand corrected - if true.

Whilst it does say 'racially motivated hate crimes', is that the case?
Were these people of whiteness targeted because they were white, or are they counting, for example, attacks against Polish people, LGBT and/or women by other white people, oops, sorry people of whiteness.

If they are truly 'racist' attacks then that must mean that the ethnic minority is 50 times more likely to commit these attacks - i.e. 20% of the population commit 10 times as many hate crimes.

I am sure that is not true.

Looks like you are backtracking and shifting goalposts. You are better than that.

Trying to define what is racist is the same as you accusing others of hiding behind what they consider as racist.

Also why are you assuming ethnic minorities are carrying out these crimes vs white people exclusively?

If a Brit attacks a polish person because of his ethnicity that will be a race hate crime.

I don't think it does really.

I think the chart is probably wrong in counting all 'hate crimes' against people of whiteness under the heading of 'racially motivated'.

I presume there is NOT another chart listing hate crimes which were not racially motivated.

Read the report its all in there. Hate crimes cover religion, sexual orientation and other classifications.

Sponsored Links
Don't forget the former Chief Constable of Northamptonshire who declared misogyny a hate crime: it is NOT.
Read the report its all in there. Hate crimes cover religion, sexual orientation and other classifications.
So - NOT racist, then.

Looks like you are backtracking and shifting goalposts. You are better than that.
Trying to define what is racist is the same as you accusing others of hiding behind what they consider as racist.
No. You disagreed and quoted the report to counter when I wrote "Good luck getting a racist motive accepted (or even considered) for crimes against a white person".

Also why are you assuming ethnic minorities are carrying out these crimes vs white people exclusively?
No. I said I didn't believe what the chart indicated.
If ALL the attacks against white people are by white people then they are not racist.

If a Brit attacks a polish person because of his ethnicity that will be a race hate crime.
IF that is true then it is incorrect.

Don't forget the recent declaration by the woman Chief Constable of Notts. (or Northants can't remember) that misogyny was a hate crime: it is NOT.

Then a crime should be judged as a crime..

I've never understood why a premeditated crime is dealt with more leniency if it is proved that the culprit has mental health issues.... Surely anyone who can for example stick a knife into another human being is mental. Not confusing this with someone who has been abused by the victim.

No. You disagreed and quoted the report to counter when I wrote "Good luck getting a racist motive accepted (or even considered) for crimes against a white person".

No. I said I didn't believe what the chart indicated.
If ALL the attacks against white people are by white people then they are not racist.

IF that is true then it is incorrect.

Don't forget the recent declaration by the woman Chief Constable of Notts. (or Northants can't remember) that misogyny was a hate crime: it is NOT.

Lol. The report dismantles your statement but yet to keep digging. I will sit back and watch the meltdown.

Don't forget the former Chief Constable of Northamptonshire who declared misogyny a hate crime: it is NOT.

So - NOT racist, then.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/hate-crime

The term 'hate crime' can be used to describe a range of criminal behaviour where the perpetrator is motivated by hostility or demonstrates hostility towards the victim's disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or transgender identity.

You turned into a brexiteer.

Yehh, just like you did the other day.

"Northerners", wanting "independence" ( referring to Scotland")
"Good riddance to them all".

Remember writing that a few days ago HYPOCRITE???
Thankyou.

Ellal on here has many times pidgeon holed certain groups with defamatory insults a form of discrimination, yet she finds rascism abhorent... /facepalm

Im not going to lower myself to her level and start demeanining intelligence etc, however she does need to think a bit more before engaging keyboard.

Thankyou.

Ellal on here has many times pidgeon holed certain groups with defamatory insults a form of discrimination, yet she finds rascism abhorent... /facepalm

Im not going to lower myself to her level and start demeanining intelligence etc, however she does need to think a bit more before engaging keyboard.

Yeah Right! :p In response to Noseall.

Oh i get it, you believed all of this and feel betrayed for us? Yes because you're so thick you would of believed it all, yet somehow that little warm feeling in your slender self thought nah lets stay safe under the wing ;)

Yep back to the basics.. lost the argument, i will tally up all your idiotic responses shortly keep them coming ;)

Yeah Right! :p In response to Noseall.
Bless you missed my irony in the statement :D come on little whipper snapper didn't they teach you that at Uni? :p

But yes i use the word idiotic because we all know the Nosey one likes to play with quotes on here for his own 'self gratifications'

C for effort

https://www.cps.gov.uk/hate-crime
The term 'hate crime' can be used to describe a range of criminal behaviour where the perpetrator is motivated by hostility or demonstrates hostility towards the victim's disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or transgender identity.
You turned into a brexiteer.
Sir G.

We are not discussing and I am not disputing what are 'hate crimes'.

I repeat. I wrote:
"Good luck getting a racist motive accepted (or even considered) for crimes against a white person."

You replied with a document, you presumably thought contradicted my statement, which stated there were 94,643 attacks on white people.
Ten times as many as against non-white.

It is true that this number is stated under a heading of racially motivated hate crimes but it cannot be the case that they are all racially motivated because, as you and it say, it includes "disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or transgender identity" therefore we do not know how many actually were racially motivated.

You will note that it has 'race' as a separate category among the others and there is no indication of how many of the 94,643 were for any of the categories.

Are there any cases where people have been taken to court charged with racial discrimination against a white person?

Sort it out boys.

pistols_at_dawn_by_chrisrawlins.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back