Why free mobiles?

UK must arrest people-trafficking ‘mafia chiefs’ in London, says French official
‘They live in London peacefully in beautiful villas,’ says Hauts-de-France politician on smugglers

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/migrants-uk-france-traffickers-london-b1964135.html
I just don't get the people smuggling part. If these migrants have money in their back pockets to be able to pay the smug.glers - instead of paying the smugglers, they could just club together buy a boat and paddle across. The UK can be found with the most rudimentary of compasses.

Sponsored Links
I just don't get the people smuggling part. If these migrants have money in their back pockets to be able to pay the smug.glers - instead of paying the smugglers, they could just club together buy a boat and paddle across. The UK can be found with the most rudimentary of compasses.
If shops in France won't sell them boats? Then what?
Channel crossings: Police buy up small boats in bid to stem flow of migrants from France
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...angs-supply-chain-by-buying-up-small-boats-on

How about bus passes as well

perhaps free season tickets to a sport of there choice :idea:

foot ball ? Cricket ?? If some like fishing how about a fishing kit
Rods
Nets

ect :idea:

How about bus passes as well

perhaps free season tickets to a sport of there choice :idea:

foot ball ? Cricket ?? If some like fishing how about a fishing kit
Rods
Nets

Taking the Queens swans for the oven is a favourite pastime around here, of the illegals.

Sponsored Links
Taking the Queens swans for the oven is a favourite pastime around here, of the illegals.
That accusation used to be levelled at East Europeans , they did take some, along with fish. seems it is normal to them when at home. A lot of EE's fish with no problem at all and fit in well with others. I've seen dead swans on the bank, but they were most likely killed by otters.

She should get herself promoted to Home Secretary and have a whole department at her disposal. She could then employ advisors, lackeys and busy-bodies and spend millions of taxpayers money to find a solution. Who knows what powers a HS could wield.

Useless Tory waste of space.

so basically you dunno

like the Labour politicians interviewed on the radio when they are asked the same question

all p*** and wind :ROFLMAO:

Anyone know what mobile you get? iPhone, Galaxy S21?

I might make a trip myself when my contract is up.

Apart from a few exciting articles in the anti-foreigner press, how many cases do you know of?
Which were later shown to be racially motivated conjecture:
I called police officers across East London – in stations at West Ham, North Woolwich, Forest Gate and Beckton – but none of them could confirm that anyone had been arrested, charged or even cautioned over such an offence. I then called Steve Knight of the Surrey-based Swan Sanctuary, ...... More importantly he could not confirm that an incident such as the one described had ever happened. He was able to tell me that a member of the public had phoned him some time previously and claimed that he could see someone pushing a swan in a shopping trolley. But he had no way of knowing whether even this was true.
I had quickly established that there had been no swoop and no arrests – and probably no roasting incident either.
http://www.mediawise.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Making-a-meal-of-a-myth.pdf
and

Which were later shown to be racially motivated conjecture:
I called police officers across East London – in stations at West Ham, North Woolwich, Forest Gate and Beckton – but none of them could confirm that anyone had been arrested, charged or even cautioned over such an offence. I then called Steve Knight of the Surrey-based Swan Sanctuary, ...... More importantly he could not confirm that an incident such as the one described had ever happened. He was able to tell me that a member of the public had phoned him some time previously and claimed that he could see someone pushing a swan in a shopping trolley. But he had no way of knowing whether even this was true.
I had quickly established that there had been no swoop and no arrests – and probably no roasting incident either.
http://www.mediawise.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Making-a-meal-of-a-myth.pdf
and

I know different, for certain.

Sponsored Links
Back